Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
Booking.comUSD 10
Trip.comUSD 14
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2019 via mobile

Clean, comfortable and in a good location! there's lots of restaurants nearby. close to city center. staffs were friendly. close to harbor bay. rooms were spacious. will be back there soon definitely!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 28 March 2019 via mobile

It's our second time staying in this hotel. It's affordable, 15mins walk to nagoya hill shopping centre and comes with free breakfast. Breakfast is buffet with 1 kind of noodles and 1 kind of sausage, plus bread with jam.

First stay was better than the second time. Housekeeping was never done on our second stay.

Pros:
Location and have parking slot for guest

Cons:
They never do housekeeping for the room ( we stayed for 3 days 2 nights, even trash disposal they didn't do)
Request takes forever to be recognized by staff (towel incomplete,etc)

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018

(1) LOCATION: in the middle of the Red Light District.
(2) LOCATION: why else would you be here? But why here? It's so small & deserted.
(3) Singaporeans' PLAYGROUND. Really? On Fri & Sat it was deserted.
(4) SOAP & SHAMPOO in shower.

I came to see where the Singaporean men came to play but that news story is a great exaggeration. There were hardly anyone here on the weekends. The red light district called Nagoya Entertainment Center is about 2 parallel blocks intersected by one block. Really small and sad. When you walk about everyone tries to get you to ride in his cab or enter her bar. No where else to go here. I highly discourage anyone from coming here.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Barry A
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Inexpensive yet clean, free breakfast, everything you want in inexpensive hotel near tourist area. Clean and safe, decent breakfast, but not a Western breakfast, and a bit sparse, but I didn't go hungry. Very friendly staff, perfect find for attending the jazz festival and saving money over staying in expen$ive $ingapore. Air conditioning was cold, bed was good. Only two issues were no room safe (but what do you expect for $15?) and the back stairwell was jammed with stuff, so in a fire I would have been screwed. Would stay again. Get a lower floor so you can easily walk up/down.

Room tip: Pick a low floor for easy walk up/down.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The room is very small with no window which I don't like. Worst is no kettle. No fridge. The toilet drained is so smelly. U can imagine sleeping in a toilet bowl. The heater is like old ppl. Need to on for at least 5 min then can heat up. The worst part is the breakfast provided. Imagine early in the morning eat spicy fried rice and fried garlic chicken. Worst is when I reached only left a few pcs if chicken .so I purposely left 2 pcs of chicken to, see tge staff going to refill. But he did not. OMG. I was very disappointed with all these. But lucky a friendly taxi driver make my days. But sorry these will be my last time stay in these hotel. And the renovation is so loud. That I have no choice. I believe there is many more good hotel out there in Batam.

Date of stay: January 2018