“Unorganised ”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #332 of 474 Restaurants in Sunderland
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We were getting a takeaway and there was no large boxes of fries left, kids ice cream or crushems they definitely need to work on actually getting it organised and actually having the food but the food was okay the Beens tasted cheap thought.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

The food was pretty much what you’d expect from there. We went through the drive through and the girl in the first window was pleasant enough. There was quite a delay and when we got to the second window, was told there was no popcorn chicken and they would replace with something else, of less quantity which I wasn’t happy with. I complained and got more boneless chicken which was a small compensation for the lack of popcorn chicken.
A chicken establishment with no chicken and the queue times. Hopefully they sort it out!

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Went here at tea time to the drive through placed order and needed a pound change but the assistant was adamant I didn’t had right attitude so just pulled round to next window for food which had been thrown in the bag sideways so u can imagine what it looked like won’t be goin back

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Food was fine. No water available in WC. This was pointed out to manager who was both unsympathetic and rude. Other staff were fine.

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch and you cannot fault the food but the staff were unorganised especially during the lunch hour. The woman who took my order didn't listen to what I ordered and then their was items missing from my order and when I asked about it she said they ran out but never informed me so I paid for stuff I didn't have. She gave me a burned cookie from the back and they let someone without uniform walk through the kitchen. Whenever I have come here before through the drive thru I have never had a bad experience but going into the restaurant is something I won't be doing again!!