I stayed here 2 nights while visiting Juno Beach, the Canadian War Cemetery and other sites in the area. The hotel had free parking right beside the hotel (an absolute bonus when in France). The water pressure for the morning shower was superb. Their breakfast buffet is worth every penny with a selection of scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, selection of fresh pastries and breads, juice, coffee, fresh fruit, yogurts and cereals. There is a lot of room to sit in the morning and the staff was pleasant. My only complaint was the internet. It reached as far as the front door/washroom area of my room. Once I sat at the desk or on the bed, I was lucky to get 1 bar or most times my devices could not find the network at all. They had comfortable couches and seats in the lobby were the signal was very strong. This was the only inconvenience that prevented me from giving them a perfect score.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With great road transport links, and close to the tram station, this 4-star hotel offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms. Ideally situated within easy reach of the D-Day beaches, a stay here is a great opportunity to explore the pearls of the Côte de Nacre. This is a perfect haven of peace and relaxation for business travellers and families alike. It is also a great venue for events and business seminars as well as for leisure activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Accorhotels.com, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Caen Cote de Nacre Herouville Saint Clair Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Caen Cote De Nacre Hotel Herouville Saint Clair
- Mercure Herouville Saint Clair