“Good hotel if you're on a budget”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Marne-la-Vallee
Hotel des Deux Parcs
Ranked #39 of 52 Hotels in Marne-la-Vallee
“Good hotel if you're on a budget”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2011

I stayed here for a week, and it was quite enjoyable. We were mostly out of the hotel anyway so all we did here was sleep and eat breakfast. The room was okay, not that fancy but we had what we needed and it was quite clean so that was good. The en suite bathroom wasn't that great since it was very small and the shower didn't have a curtain or anything but it was cleaned regularly and was usable. The hotel staff were nice people and spoke good English. There's also a nice cheap supermarket across the road which was useful. The hotel is very close to Disney but a bit farther from Paris about 40 mins? Maybe a bit less. One bad point, in the night it is very hot and the window opens all the way and while you're trying to sleep you may hear the constant buzzing of the crickets outside, this made me feel very annoyed but it was ok because I eventually fell asleep. My room had a bunk bed and a double bed fit for four people but they let my 2 year old daughter (my third child) stay in our room as well. Overall inwould reccommend this hotel as it is very cheap and is a good accomodation. One last thing, bring your own kettle as the hotel doesn't supply them in rooms!

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Reviewer813

Solo
Luton, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2011

I stayed at this hotel as one teacher of four, staying with a group of 38 youngsters on a school trip to Paris. Having worked in travel before becoming a teacher, I did research this hotel when the travel company we used gave us the name, and I was not hoping for very much. However, I was very pleasantly surprised.
The coach could be parked in a secure car park at the back of the hotel.
On arrival, the hotel manager came out to meet us and although the travel company had told us the rooms we would be allocated, the hotel needed one of the rooms to enable them to take a larger group arriving later on in the week. This meant us moving two pupils into other rooms and a teacher had to stay one night in one room and then move, but this was quite easily accommodated by us.
The hotel rooms were basic with a modular shower/bathroom arrangement but they served the purpose.
The food was much better than I was expecting - freshly cooked every evening with vegetables, and consisting of three courses. We were served in a small room off of the reception. (The hotel manager told us how important he thought it was that young people ate well and healthily.) As teachers we were asked if we were able to drink wine with the meal and this was supplied on request. The dining room was also available to us after dinner so that we could do a debrief of the day and any work the pupils needed to do.
After dinner, us teachers could sit in the reception area. There was a free internet access computer in reception that could be used by the public.
There was a Lidl supermarket just opposite the hotel which was very convenient for buying drinks and snacks.
Overall I would say that we all were really impressed with the hotel which was really geared up to school groups and I would also recommend this hotel to young families visiting Disneyland as it was only 15 minutes away.

• Stayed April 2011
1 Thank scholesh
Liverpool, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2011

the hotel was horrible,the only nice thing was the bread, the water had green bits, the fish was soggy, the crab was a vainly pancake. the mash was uncooked smash! the room a death trap without a lock, the shower was a dirty cupboard. theres parrots down stairs that kept me awake. the etertainment was about as good as watching paint dry. the only good thing was the veiw. lidil!

• Stayed February 2011
2 Thank Jay108

Travellers are raving about these Marne-la-Vallee hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2011

I went as part of a Disneyland trip and I walked into the room and there was 4 used tissues sitting on the ground and under the beds the windows had dirt along the bottom and the food is uneatable also my friend found mould on the food hair in the food and there was men throwing stones at my friends window also my friends money went missing from her room after a day wen we were out and the Maid had been in there was around 20euros missing so worst hotel I have ever stayed at.

• Stayed January 2011
1 Thank Munggy16
Sunderland, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2010

Stayed here as part of a large school group visiting Paris and Disneyland. The positives: the hotel is used to school groups and allocated us rooms more or less all on the same floor - much easier to patrol!!! It was in a residential area with a lovely park and chateau close by. There was a supermarket across the road and Disneyland and Paris were a short drive away.
The negatives - the hotel seems to close up at 11pm - the hotel staff approached us(the teachers) one evening at 11.15 and asked us to be quiet as they were trying to sleep!!!! We were only playing cards whilst ensuring the students were settled in their rooms. They also didn't provide orange juice once for breakfast - the machine had broken. Bathrooms were very small and basic.

This is an ok budget hotel, but I have stayed in better for a similar price.

• Stayed May 2010