“Very Small Version of Orlando with a lot less “Disney Magic””
Review of Disneyland Park

and up
Disneyland Paris 1-Day Ticket
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Although this Disney theme park, originally named Euro-Disney, was met with protest following its opening in 1992, Disneyland Paris is now frequented by large crowds drawn by technologically advanced rides and attractions.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The other reviews are spot on. No staff goes out of there way to make you or your child’s day. The only benefit is that it is laid out exactly like the Orlando park so if you know that one, you don’t need your map. You can also cover this park fairly quickly since it is so tiny. I saw lots of garbage on the ground- cigarette butts and napkins etc- something Orlando prides themselves on no guest ever seeing trash on the ground. People were vaping throughout the park which really annoyed me since there are children everywhere. I only saw 1 staff member tell a dad he couldn’t smoke in line. The Fast Pass system is terrible and a complete waste- we got there during magic hours (8:30/9) and were given a ride time for 4:30. By noon most fast passes were “sold out” for the day. During our 1 day visit, 3 major rides broke down- It’s a Small world, Toy Story parachute and Pirates of the Caribbean- definitely not good odds. We downloaded the app which helped for ride times but as mentioned in other reviews, sometimes the app and sign outside the ride state one time and are completely wrong. We waited over an hour for Autopia when the app and sign stated 30 minutes. I also felt there weren’t enough food options scattered throughout the park- some restaurants even closed down (pizza place behind the castle). Pretty Disappointed in Disney and the kids agree- they chose to stay at the hotel pool instead of going back a second day! Save your money and go to Orlando instead- it’s 1,000 better and you won’t be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (36,339)
All reviews
"space mountain"
in 1,210 reviews
"small world"
in 730 reviews
"peter pan"
in 491 reviews
"pirates of the caribbean"
in 658 reviews
"cast members"
"end of the day"
in 300 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Have been here around 8-10 times with my family. Quite an expensive day out but if you're into all the rides there are plenty of them. Have put in place more security measures but what a nightmare! They have a 'no bags' line which was empty, so security were letting lots of people cut through this lane even though they had bags so then they were putting their bags through the security processes in other queues, making them a much longer wait time. Very disorganised and a lengthy process!!!! Very clean park, lots of eating places.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful park. Fast pass system needs some work compared to their parks, but the park was clean and less crowded than other Disney parks. Stayed at the the Santa Fe hotel and transportation was great to the parks. Recommend a visit for anyone in the area with small children or if you are a Disney fan

2  Thank bschu2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Most people take a day trip to Versailles, we took a day trip to Disneyland Paris! I can only say this was the best choice we made! Growing up in Anaheim, where the original Disneyland Park is, I was so amazed seeing the similarities and differences between the two parks. It's the same castle, but this one is clearly newer and more creative. The Hyper-Space Mountain was amazing! Indiana Jones is better at Disneyland in Anaheim, in my opinion. But, it was still a fun trip and all the cast members were very nice and all multi-lingual. It's an experience you don't get at the parks in America. Waiting in line for a ride and hearing everyone on all sides of you speaking different languages made the trip feel so unique.

I definitely recommend doing the park hopper. And check online for the rides that will be closed in advance, so you don't get disappointed that day. It was cold and rainy so check what the temp will be at the park and not just the temperature of Paris. We took the RER-A to get there and it was very easy to navigate!

It was a little disappointing how early some of the sit down restaurants closed considering how late the park is open. But not enough to ruin our trip or upset us. We just wanted somewhere to sit for a minute after all the walking. We found an order-and-go restaurant with plenty of seating indoors, so it still worked out.

1  Thank iamjennabrynn