All reviewssalt hillthermal watersauna worldbreakfast and dinnerhalf boardhotel guestsspa areabeautiful valleysuperior roomgood sizegreat spapay extrahot springslobby barweakest pointall sortsspent two nights
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We had amazing stay at Saliris, easy check-in, lovely rooms, two standard doubles connected. Everything we needed was available in the room plus lovely balcony. Easy access to the spa area, with many pools and Jacuzzis. Very very hot water and very clean pool areas. Dinner -buffet style - absolutely lovely food and a little surprise for my mums birthday - THANK YOU for the attention to details - we haven't booked anything and they noticed mums birthday at check-in, absolutely lovely surprise. Waiting staff were lovely and spoke very good English. Breakfast - a lot of food to choose from. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would love to return again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

The resort is in a beautiful valley, 15 minutes from Eger. The limestone mound is beautiful, and is lit during the night. Some others are under construction.
The food was excellent.
Thespa has 2 parts: the left side is a thermalwater 36-38 degrees C. The right side is warm water, with many streams, slide, etc. The spa has extended opening hours for hotel guests!

Room Tip: If you want to have a wonderful view, select the rooms on floor 3-5, but during the summer period, these rooms might be warm!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Szakfe
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Beautiful location, rooms OK, good food. Hotel staff is friendly, but the spa has some defects. In my case my 300€ prescription sunglasses were swallowed by one of the improperly maintained pool drains: cover was missing and I could put my arm in to up to the elbow. This wasn't the only cover missing, but this specific one was quite large, I believe this could be dangerous for small children. The spa staff wasn't really helpful, they had no idea wht to do and we eventually left even without an apology leaving me with a damage as high as the 2 nights stay..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

The resort is situated in a very beautiful valley between the nearby hills. The location is five star. Rooms are nice and clean, however during our stay it was not cleaned at all (we have stayed 2 nights). Pools are really nice, the water was little bit too warm though, so when the weather is hot outside you can not find a pool where you can really refresh. Buffet food was the weakest point of our stay, I would have expected a higher quality and selection from a 4-star superior hotel. The staff is very kind and helpful and they do a great job. All in all it worth the price, and I would recommend to other travelers. With the weak points it is still a nice experience.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We visited this resort with the extended family last year to celebrate a birthday. Stayed in family room with 2 children (age 8 and 9) and I was also heavily pregnant.
Family rooms are located close to spa area. There is plenty of space, could easily separate the rooms if wanted to. Also kids had their separate bathroom which was very handy.
Rooms, spa and restaurant are all very clean, staff are friendly.
Restaurant has plenty of options to chose from to keep the whole family happy. There are also simple, healthy dishes for the kids.
They have a fairly good selection of wine, for which you have to pay extra at the dinner. Drinks are generally fairly priced. We prefer to pay for proper drinks rather then get the cheap sugary drinks and horrible wine what you often get in some other 'all inclusive' type of resorts.
Parking can be a little bit tricky. We parked in underground parking for extra fee, but struggled to find a parking place at times even though it was not peak season.
Overall would highly recommend this hotel, we'll definitely re-visit.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family