Jaidee Park Inn(Warin Chamrap)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 20
USD 11
Lomthong Place(Warin Chamrap)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 13
Orbitz.com
Near Train Guesthouse(Warin Chamrap)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 9
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
U Duay Gan Garden Home(Warin Chamrap)
TripAdvisor
iAmWarin mini Hostel(Warin Chamrap)
TripAdvisor
Waen Petch Place(Warin Chamrap)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfriendly stafflovely placeair conwififridgeubontv
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Lovely place to stay all the villas are a good size and equipped with air con, fridge,
large comfortable bed tv and table and chairs, wifi is excellent, the grounds are well kept and the swimming pool is a good size and very inviting after a hard days relaxing
( it is a standard depth of 1.5mt no shallow end )
the restaurant is good and inexpensive, hotel staff all very friendly and extremely helpful
Will definitely recommend this resort to friends and family and will be staying again on my next trip to Ubon

Room Tip: All the villas are excellent
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MidlandsDodger
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We went here with my girlfriend.. lovely place, great owners and friendly staff. For the breakfast try the traditional Thai soup... Rooms are clean and nice. I will definitely come back again in the near future.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cem Y
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Nice and quiet place, but beware that there is nothing to do or see in the surroundings, but they have nice and clean rooms, nice pool and very friendly staff...

Absolutely recommendable for some nice and quiet days in Ubon.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I booked 30 minutes before showing up which confused the night watch a bit and him not speaking English and me no Thai we gestured around a bit, I showed reservation on my phone and we where all set. It's 10km from the centre but I didn't care. Its nice and quite, clean everything in the room works Thai style, wifi, TV, coffee, bottled water and hot shower!
The girl at the reception was helpful to help me get around and always with a big and friendly smile.
The 'antique' billiard table is still there but these things are not made for the Thai outdoor climate so who cares the state it's in...it's part of the 'ambiance'.

If I ever go back to Ubon I'll stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank RvdN
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Well maintained property,nice rooms.A short taxi ride from Ubon.We had a great stay with family.Friendly staff.Great for a relaxing stay as nothing around the hotel but taxis readily avaliable.Small bar/restuarant,full size snooker/pool table and swimming pool.A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family