All reviews lovely place air con wifi fridge ubon tv
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

We went here with my girlfriend.. lovely place, great owners and friendly staff. For the breakfast try the traditional Thai soup... Rooms are clean and nice. I will definitely come back again in the near future.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cem Y
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Nice and quiet place, but beware that there is nothing to do or see in the surroundings, but they have nice and clean rooms, nice pool and very friendly staff...

Absolutely recommendable for some nice and quiet days in Ubon.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

I booked 30 minutes before showing up which confused the night watch a bit and him not speaking English and me no Thai we gestured around a bit, I showed reservation on my phone and we where all set. It's 10km from the centre but I didn't care. Its nice and quite, clean everything in the room works Thai style, wifi, TV, coffee, bottled water and hot shower!
The girl at the reception was helpful to help me get around and always with a big and friendly smile.
The 'antique' billiard table is still there but these things are not made for the Thai outdoor climate so who cares the state it's in...it's part of the 'ambiance'.

If I ever go back to Ubon I'll stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank RvdN
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Well maintained property,nice rooms.A short taxi ride from Ubon.We had a great stay with family.Friendly staff.Great for a relaxing stay as nothing around the hotel but taxis readily avaliable.Small bar/restuarant,full size snooker/pool table and swimming pool.A very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank andy7007
Reviewed 13 April 2015

spent about 5 minutes in room before requesting to check out only to be informed that we couldn't do so unless we did it through the internet. The internet didn't work though and the owner said well my computers are working. We had to get a taxi into town to pay to use internet to cancel the booking. The whole place looks in a state or disrepair and we felt extremely unsafe with our young daughter. The swimming pools were full of algae suggesting that they haven't been cleaned in years. The snooker table looked like it had come from the time of Jesus's birth looking at the state of it. As for the "bikes with gps" they looked like the wheels would roll off down the road ahead of you.
The owner was very rude and not helpful in the slightest, walking away from paying guests when they are trying to speak to him.

Avoid this place like the plague.

Room Tip: don't book here.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family