Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Onetravelalone
Stockholm, Sweden

Never expected to be this good, for such a low price. I enjoyed my stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Sept 2022via mobile
I stayed here in September 2022,
It is clean, staff very friendly, breakfast they bring to your room between 6 and 10 am, there is a little restaurant next to the hotel.

At night it is very quiet outside.
There are some stray dogs but they do nothing.
Go to main road turn left, 100 m
There is a 7/11, and a laundry.

if you cross the road
after another 100 meters, there is a KFC, shopping center, manicure and pedicure.
This will be my favorite place to stay in Bangkok.
Date of stay: September 2022
Room Tip: You must be careful if you going to cross the main road. Order your breakfast in the evening.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Restaurant
    AU$92
5.5 km from Villa Baron Hotel
Free parking
Quadruple Room can stay 4 pax together so suitable for family.
    AU$61
5.7 km from Villa Baron Hotel
View more hotels in Pak Kret
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2022

I love the hotel. The service is great, the food is decent, and the rooms are alright. However - the rooms need ant repellent. I can barely be in the bathroom for 5 seconds before there's ants crawling on my feet. One even bit me. They're small, so they're not a big problem - though it is absolutely annoying and to some, disturbing. The ventilation/air-con is also a challenge to figure out.
The hotel also needs easy access to laundry service - but there's none.

Great hotel - needs bug repellent and laundry, otherwise I recommend.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

This hotel is nice regarding to location , spaces, cleanings! But ruined your Chinese guest too noisy , the whole hotel have only one elevator that can contain 5 or 6 guest! The wall is too thin u can hear the person next door noise very clear! My room was very bad smell from the bathroom drain they should fix immediately!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

The Baron Villa hotel Pak Kret.
Haven't reviewed for a while because sadly too many places don't cut the mustard.

My husband and I visit our family every year in Pak Kret and have stayed in many hotels in this area. This one is by far our best in Pak Kret and beats the Best Western hands down. We will definitely be coming back again.

For the price of a room and the level of service given from staff I give this hotel top marks 10 out of 10.

Arrival:
On arrival we were greeted by a friendly porter that met us at our taxi welcomed us took our luggage and showed us to check in. At check in we were greet warmly with fresh juice and delicious fresh fruit. Check in was fast and efficient. They speak good English but my husband is fluent in Thai. We were shown to our spacious, clean and lovely room.

Staff:
There is nothing the staff would not do for us. Always warm and polite. Very helpful and knowledgable about local attractions and great places to eat. All staff work really hard and are always professional, warm and polite. Felt like we were family as they would genuinely ask us how our day was, if we needed help with any plans. Getting a taxi or booking our spa treatments at Spa World. As well as opening doors to enter/exit hotel.

Maid service was superb, again highly professional and efficient. Room was clean upon arrival and this was maintained throughout our stay to a high standard.

All staff were fabulous and enrich this hotel.

Yes the swimming pool is small but this meant no one was using it. We stayed here for a week and were the only ones using it. We'd rather a small pool empty than a large one over crowded. Excellent for topping up the tan, relaxing, paddling and slow breast stroke.
We have stayed in 5 star hotels including Celebrity cruises in which water is not provided or is charged for. Each day our room would be supplied with x4 plastic bottles of water absolutely free (lovely touch). But hope the hotel recycles???

Didn't use the TV but it had one, fridge, superb shower, balcony area, kettle hair dryer and spacious wardrobe and plenty of room to store luggage, clothes and other day to day items. Reception and pool/lounge area always maticoulsly clean. The hotel feels fresh, clean and has a new but welcoming aura about it. We didn't have breakfast but will next time.

Shocked by some of the comments as this was not our experience.

Top tips:
Ask for a room furthest away from elevator/lift/stairwell as some guests can be rambunctious leaving or entering the hotel.

Also doors make quite a noise when being slammed maybe something could be done to address this. However saying that we slept well in our large (felt like a king+ bed) aircon room.

For what you pay for this hotel certainly exceeded all expectations. See you soon Villa Baron Hotel and thank you for making our stay even more magical.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2018 via mobile

About the best thing I could say about the hotel is that it's cheap and the staff are well intentioned and try to be helpful in spite of very limited English skills. It is not a great location and no way no how a four star hotel. Seems somewhat new but cheap finish. Simple rooms, stinky bathrooms with poor ventilation and sewage smell, nasty bathroom fixtures, questionable hygiene and generally overall a place where you don't want to touch anything or stay any longer than absolutely necessary.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2017

I was looking for a cheap, comfortable room near Don Mueang Airport, and I got that, and then some. A little difficult for my taxi driver to find, but when I got there after midnight I still received a warm welcome from the staff (in pretty good English)! Room was clean, modern, and comfortable, and I fell asleep after about 30 seconds of lying down on the bed.

Date of stay: August 2017