“CRAZY RIDER - The most disappointing experience EVER!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of TreeTops

TreeTops
More attraction details
Owner description: The world's longest tree based rollercoaster zip lines swoop, twist and turn through the forest. 1km long Crazy Rider Xtreme is an exhilarating rush as it darts through the forest with 40 slaloms including 360 degree turns. The Pioneer is a softer, 330m long adventure filled with twists and dips and loads of fun. Both zip lines are fully accessible including people who use wheelchairs.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Sydney, Australia
“CRAZY RIDER - The most disappointing experience EVER!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This morning we took 4 teenage children to go do the Crazy Rider. Having done the treetops adventure before we were looking forward to something even more exciting. This activity is described on the Treetops website as combining the "thrill and suspense" of a rollercoaster with the flying sensation of zip lines. They talk about "exhilarating experiences". It all sounded fantastic and we were so looking forward to it. We could not have been more disappointed - to the point of me really not understanding why the company would even have this activity. We were most certainly not the only disappointed faces around. This activity is SLOW...very slow... to the point of us waiting in suspense for the children to come to a complete standstill at any time, which one of them actually did. The actual activity time per person is a mere 6,5 minutes and the rest of the time you simply wait for other people to complete their ride or for the guide to go and fetch more equipment as every person was not given a pully to begin with. Being a total of 1,33km 'zip line' (we did the Combo), you can do the math yourself on how fast this ride is taking 6,5 minutes. At $79, this is without a doubt not worth the money - worst value for money activity we have ever done in or around Sydney. If you are going to spend that kind of money, I recommend you rather do The Treetop Safari, which I really regretted not rather having booked for the children. We left feeling cheated and disappointed.

Visited January 2017

New Delhi, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2016

late post, but i must stay hotel is excellent with the modern facilities.good take of the guests by the staff especially sunil and chef santosh were awesome.they took care of me and my family so well.
wonderful stay!!!

Visited November 2016
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Kids had a ball. Staff were amazing a definite must do. My daughter has an intellectual disability and shes a bit of a dare devil....thoroughly enjoyed it. Kind, amazing and accomadating staff. Awesome fun

Visited September 2016
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTops, responded to this review, 28 September 2016
Hi Ingrid, awesome thanks so much! Really pleased the whole family got to experience an adventure activity together. See you again soon!
Riddells Creek, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A Ride Through The Trees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2016

Flying through the trees on the longest zip line in the Southern Hemisphere is truly an awesome experience. I'd highly recommend taking the trip out to Wyong Creek to TreeTop Crazy Rider.
We encountered some light rain on our visit, however it didn't detract from the zip lining at all. In fact I think it added to it.
The course runs through pristine bushland and literally gives you a birds eye view of the area. Though the course is exhilarating, I found myself in awe of the view as I coasted my way down to the end.

Visited October 2015
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTops, responded to this review, 19 September 2016
Thanks Andrew for your review! We're really pleased you enjoyed our rollercoaster zip lines! We hope to see you again soon!
“Loads of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2016

I am so glad I saw this on Facebook before I left for Australia. I love roller coasters and a roller coaster in the trees intrigued me. It was a little far out of Sydney, but we were headed to Newcastle anyways and so it wasn't that far out of our way. The staff was very helpful and I was grateful that they had go-pros to rent. The wind in the trees made the experience even more fun as we glided and looped and dipped! I would have enjoyed riding it again with their $15 option, but we were on a time crunch. One staff member even told us where we could go and feed kangaroos nearby. Being from the US this was almost as fun as the Tree Top Crazy Rider!

Visited July 2016
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTops, responded to this review, 28 July 2016
Hi Pam thanks so much! What a wonderful experience you had on the world's longest rollercoaster zip lines! Yay for Facebook! Thanks for your kind words we have passed them on to the Crazy Rider team. It would of been great for you to take up the repeat ride offer, maybe next time!