“Amazing ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TreeTops

TreeTops
More attraction details
Owner description: The world's longest tree based rollercoaster zip lines swoop, twist and turn through the forest. 1km long Crazy Rider Xtreme is an exhilarating rush as it darts through the forest with 40 slaloms including 360 degree turns. The Pioneer is a softer, 330m long adventure filled with twists and dips and loads of fun. Both zip lines are fully accessible including people who use wheelchairs.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Kids had a ball. Staff were amazing a definite must do. My daughter has an intellectual disability and shes a bit of a dare devil....thoroughly enjoyed it. Kind, amazing and accomadating staff. Awesome fun

Visited September 2016
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTops, responded to this review, 28 September 2016
Hi Ingrid, awesome thanks so much! Really pleased the whole family got to experience an adventure activity together. See you again soon!

Riddells Creek, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A Ride Through The Trees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2016

Flying through the trees on the longest zip line in the Southern Hemisphere is truly an awesome experience. I'd highly recommend taking the trip out to Wyong Creek to TreeTop Crazy Rider.
We encountered some light rain on our visit, however it didn't detract from the zip lining at all. In fact I think it added to it.
The course runs through pristine bushland and literally gives you a birds eye view of the area. Though the course is exhilarating, I found myself in awe of the view as I coasted my way down to the end.

Visited October 2015
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTops, responded to this review, 19 September 2016
Thanks Andrew for your review! We're really pleased you enjoyed our rollercoaster zip lines! We hope to see you again soon!
“Loads of fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2016

I am so glad I saw this on Facebook before I left for Australia. I love roller coasters and a roller coaster in the trees intrigued me. It was a little far out of Sydney, but we were headed to Newcastle anyways and so it wasn't that far out of our way. The staff was very helpful and I was grateful that they had go-pros to rent. The wind in the trees made the experience even more fun as we glided and looped and dipped! I would have enjoyed riding it again with their $15 option, but we were on a time crunch. One staff member even told us where we could go and feed kangaroos nearby. Being from the US this was almost as fun as the Tree Top Crazy Rider!

Visited July 2016
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTops, responded to this review, 28 July 2016
Hi Pam thanks so much! What a wonderful experience you had on the world's longest rollercoaster zip lines! Yay for Facebook! Thanks for your kind words we have passed them on to the Crazy Rider team. It would of been great for you to take up the repeat ride offer, maybe next time!
Lichfield
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“A long way from anywhere but worth the journey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2016

Quite a unique experience of swinging through the trees. The ride isn't just over in seconds but runs along for a while. Do note there is nothing else here in terms of food and drink.

Visited August 2015
1 Thank Neil61a
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTops, responded to this review, 26 July 2016
Thanks Neil for your review! We're really pleased you enjoyed the longest rollercoaster zip line in the world! The fact that we are located in a beautiful forest away from major city centres is indeed part of what makes us a truly unique experience. We're also glad you found the rides value for money. Great tip to BYO food as we are unable to provide any in the State Forest. Drinks are available for sale from our office. Hope to see you again soon!
Blue Mountains, Australia
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Treetop crazy fun ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Our family group ranged in age from 24-60 and this activity was loved by all! They loved flying through the trees! Not cheap but a great experience!

Visited July 2016
1 Thank Colleen W
Sarah L, Social Media Manager at TreeTops, responded to this review, 22 July 2016
Awesome thanks Colleen! Thanks again for your review! We're really pleased you found the Crazy Rider's value for money. They are the only ones in Australia and the longest in the world!