“Great fun! ”
Review of TreeTops

TreeTops
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: TreeTop Adventure Park Central Coast aims to maximise the potential for excitement in a natural setting whilst having a minimum impact on the environment. Each park offers a unique combination of adventurous fun for all age groups. This is a magnificent way to hang out in the tree tops come rain or shine! Our other parks at in Western Sydney, Sydney The Hills and Newcastle NSW.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This place has a kiddy section that was busy with families and a child's birthday party. There are also four adult levels - green, blue, red and black. I've been to another place that does tree adventures and there was a limit of two hours you could spend on the obstacles. With this place there's no time limit. My friend and I did the green and blue levels, had a drink and snack break before starting on red and another break before tackling the black level. It took us five hours in total to complete all the levels. The staff here are super friendly and attentive. We saw a couple people get stuck so the staff came to their rescue. I would highly recommend either bringing your own gloves (cheap garden type will do with rubber palms and fingers for grip) or you can purchase them there for $5. Also, there are no bins because it's expected that everyone take their rubbish with them for environmental reasons so good idea to bring a plastic bag for rubbish if you're going to bring drinks/food.

Michelle B, Social Media at TreeTops, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Thanks for your review. Wonderful to hear that you had great fun, and were able to complete the courses at your own pace. Wearing gloves is a great recommendation. Thank you for mentioning to take a plastic bag, All of our parks are protected areas in one form or another. One of the main reasons we are not permitted to have public bins is that they attract native wildlife like possums and birds, who foster a dependency on the bins as a food source, which encourages the spread of disease. Bins also encourage introduced species such as cats, foxes and vermin, which all have a devastating effect on the endangered native animals and plants that call the park home.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

My children had an absolute ball on the kids treetop challenge, such a great experience for them, definitely recommend it.

My husband and i did the zip line (kids have to be 40kg to do it so they couldn't ride). It was really fun flying through the trees and I loved it. Next time I would choose the xtreme ride and go faster.

The staff were so professional and accomodating for us, I was so impressed with this place and we had a great morning!

Hi Mandy

Thanks for your review. So great to hear that your whole family was able to experience our Central Coast park and enjoy the two different experiences. Hope to see you again soon!

Michelle

Reviewed 7 January 2017

i have been wanting to do this for a while, finally booked it and would come back again!
i did the extreme course, everyone was very friendly on the course. i hired a go pro and thank god i did! a must do if you go

1  Thank Lauren23712

Hi Lauren

Thanks for your review. Wonderful that you had a great time on the Crazy Rider. Awesome that you were able to capture the memories on a go pro. Hope to see you again soon!

Michelle

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This morning we took 4 teenage children to go do the Crazy Rider. Having done the treetops adventure before we were looking forward to something even more exciting. This activity is described on the Treetops website as combining the "thrill and suspense" of a rollercoaster with the flying sensation of zip lines. They talk about "exhilarating experiences". It all sounded fantastic and we were so looking forward to it. We could not have been more disappointed - to the point of me really not understanding why the company would even have this activity. We were most certainly not the only disappointed faces around. This activity is SLOW...very slow... to the point of us waiting in suspense for the children to come to a complete standstill at any time, which one of them actually did. The actual activity time per person is a mere 6,5 minutes and the rest of the time you simply wait for other people to complete their ride or for the guide to go and fetch more equipment as every person was not given a pully to begin with. Being a total of 1,33km 'zip line' (we did the Combo), you can do the math yourself on how fast this ride is taking 6,5 minutes. At $79, this is without a doubt not worth the money - worst value for money activity we have ever done in or around Sydney. If you are going to spend that kind of money, I recommend you rather do The Treetop Safari, which I really regretted not rather having booked for the children. We left feeling cheated and disappointed.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We went with a group of friends we all had so much fun. It was very challenging but we finished all four courses.

I got stuck half way through the red course just didn't have the strength to climb up and I wanted to give up(it was a giant spider web). Staff were friendly and helpful, encouraged me to keep trying and gave me instructions on how to use my arms and legs, I ended up climbing up and finishing all the courses.

Staff also checked on us regularly while we were doing the black course to make sure we are ok.

Would definitely recommend this place!

Michelle B, Social Media at TreeTops, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Well done on challenging yourself and completing all 4 courses. So glad that our staff were able to help you through the courses. Hope to see you again soon!