“Worth a visit”

Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Hardys Bay
Price range: AU$13 - AU$40
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe, Bar & Bistro trading 7 days a week for Breakfast & Lunch. Open for Dinner on Saturdays from 4th July 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2022

While my husband and I were on a short break we visited Hardys Bay. Just a small place on the Central Coast and there we came across the Hardys Bistro.
We decided to stop and have lunch and were very impressed with the food and the service. Fine dining it is not nor does it pretend to be but the place is spotless and very well patronised and the food is superb and well presented. I would recommend a visit for lunch if you are near that area. My husband and I went there every day for the rest of our stay. Oh and it's licensed.

Date of visit: February 2022

Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

We had breakfast here on a morning that didn’t seem that busy. Food and service were both great. Eggs Benedict and ricotta pancakes - generous serves too. Coffee is OK - bit bitey perhaps - but nothing to complain about for mine. In fact, we decided to try this place after dropping in briefly a few days prior to get a takeaway after pulling our little hire boat into the public wharf which is essentially right out front.

Date of visit: January 2022
Reviewed 31 October 2021

Utter chaos. We waited an unreal 35 minutes for a coffee, there were people everywhere complaining and chasing their orders - have never seen anything like it. Tables just a mess, dirty,
I'd feel sympathetic if the waitresses were rushed off their feet, but they just sort of....wandered around? Coffees and food just waiting on the pass, going cold and no one collecting them. Madness, and no one even apologised. Shame as the food was great when it finally came!

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank alisharouse21
Reviewed 27 June 2021

Popped into Hardy's Bistro for a take away coffee. I was more than disappointed with the coffee - it was terrible. Please I love your Bistro but please improve your coffee or your barista or both.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2021

My husband and I and some friends ate at Hardy’s a few times over our fab week in Killcare. The food, coffee and service was fantastic. A wonderful experience every time! Such a great local business worthy of patronage!

Date of visit: January 2021