“Great food - shame about the horrific service!”
Review of Hardy's Bistro

Hardy's Bistro
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Hardys Bay
Price range: AU$13 - AU$40
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Cafe, Bar & Bistro trading 7 days a week for Breakfast & Lunch. Open for Dinner on Saturdays from 4th July 2020
Reviewed 31 October 2021

Utter chaos. We waited an unreal 35 minutes for a coffee, there were people everywhere complaining and chasing their orders - have never seen anything like it. Tables just a mess, dirty,
I'd feel sympathetic if the waitresses were rushed off their feet, but they just sort of....wandered around? Coffees and food just waiting on the pass, going cold and no one collecting them. Madness, and no one even apologised. Shame as the food was great when it finally came!

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank alisharouse21

Reviewed 27 June 2021

Popped into Hardy's Bistro for a take away coffee. I was more than disappointed with the coffee - it was terrible. Please I love your Bistro but please improve your coffee or your barista or both.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 10 February 2021

My husband and I and some friends ate at Hardy’s a few times over our fab week in Killcare. The food, coffee and service was fantastic. A wonderful experience every time! Such a great local business worthy of patronage!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 1 January 2021

The outlook & cafe has a casual ambience with pavement tables adding that necessary al fresco vibe. The team of efficient but smiling staff quickly serve up some delicious fare - we opted for brunch style meal which probably allowed us to consider dodging lunch.
Always good to see smiling staff & kitchen .... you guys have been well & truly under the kosh during these crazy times.
Keep doing what you are doing so well.
Kudos to the team.

Date of visit: December 2020
5  Thank Graham S
Reviewed 26 August 2020

After a spontaneous drive to central coast, i ended up at Hardy's bay , found this gem Hardy's Bistro. It's in such a great location and he views are amazing. The Staff friendly and welcoming, They learnt that i was new to the area and were happy to share some lovely tips about the area. I felt the warm reception as i smashed my yum Avo toast breakfast while soaking up the morning sun,socially distancing of course. It was such a good vibe.
If you are into drives outside Sydney and end up in Hardy's bay like me,i would definitely recommend checking this Bistro out. They do follow Covid regulations so they will take care of you. I was solo when i visited but next time, i'm definitely bringing my friends with me.

Date of visit: August 2020