“Good food great coffee”

Glee Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 12 Quick Bites in Erina
Price range: AU$5 - AU$15
Description: Erina heights is constantly pumping.. Showcasing a variety of delicious coffees , friendly staff & yummy food open daily for all people!
Reviewed 23 December 2019

Nice place to grab a bite and coffee recommend you try it if your in town ...staff friendly and quick

Date of visit: December 2019

Reviewed 10 December 2019

I take my grandchildren to breakfast every Tuesday morning and decided to go somewhere different
Oh my
We ordered two avocado smashes with poached eggs
Ham and cheese croissant, almond croissant and toasted cheese sandwich plus assorted drinks around $70
The food on the whole was awful both croissant were rubbery, the avocado smash was uninspiring and the sour dough tough
The toasted sandwich took three attempts to even get served, they brought a ham and cheese then a cheese and tomato, then finally a cheese toastie which was dry and tasteless
We won’t be coming back
Oomph and the good bits are far better

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 22 November 2019

Our friends recommended we come here for good food and great coffee. The Cafe didn't disappoint, delicious breakfast, great hot chocolate, awesome coffee and quick service. The See you again real soon.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 31 August 2019

My wife and I decided to make a departure from our usual, and very, very good morning coffee routine at a local café, Terrigal and decided to try Glee.

Great atmosphere, handy location, on a freezing and very wet Saturday morning.

Whilst I grabbed an available table, café quite busy, my wife went to the counter to order our standard, usual everyday (x 7) coffee order.

" Two small flat whites with a double shot, on skim, please"

On this occasion we also ordered a small banana bread to share.

On returning to the table my wife commented that the coffee seemed very reasonably priced

A short time later a very young staff member brought one cup of coffee to the table with banana bread and walked away.

. After a short time and no further coffee delivered - my wife then rose and followed the server to the counter to inquire about our 2nd cup.

In the meantime, I took a mouthful of the coffee in front of me, to discover that it was loaded with SUGAR.

I approached the counter as my wife was talking to the young staff member, who questioned my wife and said " you only ordered one cup - with SUGAR???"

Once some explanation had taken place, we received two cups of coffee as ordered, a little bitter - but ok.

I find it completely incomprehesible that SUGAR is added to coffee before it leaves the counter. People who take sugar, (WE DON'T) use varying amounts, according to individual
taste.

We shall return to our usual go-to for excellent "double shot sugarless flat whites", the experience does not need repeating.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 25 July 2019

Only tried the coffee - good taste. Came here with locals from the area. It was a bright airy cafe with nice seating around table or comfy leather lounges. Mid week visit so it wasn't packed but was told that it's hard to get a seat here on the weekend. Good coffee & good conversations!

Date of visit: July 2019