“We couldn't have dreamed of anything better”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of aloha hale

master bath
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
master bath
master bdr.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Storytell...
“We couldn't have dreamed of anything better”
Reviewed 26 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I know the title is a bit over the top but this property delivers. I booked the spot because of the pictures but the actual experience is far better than what is described. The property is spacious. The house is beautiful. However, the real power of this rental is that we felt that we were guests of the owners rather than a simple renter. Mind you, we were a relatively short rental, and we were provided supplies for the beach, household, and really anything we could have thought of. My only regret here is that we didn't book for longer.

The owner was extremely responsive to questions and even went the extra mile by providing vendor options when appropriate. Kohala is a bit off the beaten resort path so if you are looking for unreal natural beauty, perfect sunsets, an extremely welcoming house look no further.

I can assure you that I have no association to this property or the owner in any way and I honestly couldn't recommend this place more.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How welcome we felt
Liked least: I really can't think of anything... we tried thinking of something for about 10 minutes and couldn't come up with anything.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing