“Family Reunion”
Puerto Rico is Back!!
Club House childrem's playground (3-min walk). HomeAway/VRBO Reviews (up to June 2017) after more than 12 years -left them because they got greedy!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Puerto Rico is Back!!
Club House childrem's playground (3-min walk).
Dining room and Kitchen (on first level).
Living room  (showing adjacent balcony).
Mater Bedroom (on 2nd level with King-size bed).
Master Bedroom with full bathroom (and bidet).
Middle bedroom (with queen-size bed).
Complex's own beach (access with gate).
Complex's own beach (5-min walk from unit).
Complex's own beach (relaxing bathing pool).
Club House pool (2-min walk from unit).
You'll never see this in our place!!
Living room (with full entertainment system).
Third bedroom (with 2 full-size beds and adjacent full bathroom).
Majestic view from upper-level terrace.
More fun at complex's own beach.
More family fun at the Beach (on complex s own beach)
More views from upper-level terrace (Puerto Nuevo Beach cove).
Argentine-style charcoal BBQ (on upper-level terrace).
Kitchenette and Bar at upper-level terrace.
More views from upper-level terrace.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
AmyS5773
“Family Reunion”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in April 2016

My siblings and I had a wonderful vacation in Vega Baja due in part to Dave's great accommodations. The condo was just as described, spacious, clean, secure, and with so many sleeping areas, we played musical beds! The seven of us were very comfortable and never got in each other's way. Cooking was a blast, as we were all able to be in the well equipped kitchen working together. The complex is just minutes away from major highways, making day trips to all parts of the island easy, yet it is far from the crowded touristy/metropolitan areas. Dave provides instructions and a thorough information packet which you will find extremely useful. While there is WiFi service in the condo, having access to a 3G network came in handy, as storms may cause temporary power outages on the island. Having this home away from home is the best way to visit and get to know P.R.
Submitted: Apr 30, 2011
Stayed: Apr 2011

13 Feb 2018
That's what is all about --a great vacation!
Annette M
Flushing, New York, United States
“Great family vacation!”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in July 2016

We just returned from staying here 7/5-12 and we could not be happier with this house. It was a great place to come to after spending most of the day doing different activities.

All the amenities were great and enjoyed by the family, especially the pool and the terrace! We'd go up there every night!

David was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Any concerns or questions we had, he always answered right away. When we go back to visit family in Puerto Rico, we are definitely going to stay here again!!

7 Feb 2018
Thank you again for the great review!
jcriv7
Villa Ridge, Missouri
“Beautiful Stay on the Beach”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in April 2017

We were impressed with the beautiful, clean property which was on the beach! The owner took the time to leave helpful tips, phone numbers, and brochures for things to do and local restaurants to try. Prior to arriving, he left thorough instructions on how to find the property. GPS is not reliable because service is shoddy, so it was nice to have it all printed out. The property was amazing. Huge place - very clean - and beautiful. Security is very tight, so we always felt safe. The rooftop was amazing! We grilled on the roof and watched the ocean. It was so peaceful. Another thing I liked about it was it is located in a "non-touristy" area so it is secluded, but close enough to the highway so getting to San Juan will not take too long. The owner thought of everything! There's also DVDs to watch if you just want to kick back and wind down. We never had any problems during our stay. If swimming in the ocean isn't your thing, there is a beautiful pool there and is never crowded. I recommend staying here if you are considering visiting Puerto Rico.

Julia Rivera

5 Feb 2018
Thank you for your great review.
Javier C
“David is a true professional.”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in July 2017

Dear Reader,
I had the pleasure of staying at David's beautiful apartment for an entire month (July2014). I'm a New Yorker who only needs a good internet connection in order to do my job and so I decided to work in Puerto Rico while my Wife, 7 year son and my Sister in Law relaxed poolside. This "working vacation" was great. I set up my "office" on David's Rooftop Terrace which had a commanding view of the ocean and greenery. My family and I did short 1 day trips thoughout the Island, keeping Vega Baja as our Homebase. Although my wife, son & Sister in Law don't speak spanish, they had no trouble socializing.
I have to mention that David (the apartment owner) is a True Professional. This guy responded to all of my very detailed questions/requests exactly as I was hoping and in an expedited manner. My family is from Vega Baja, I know Vega Baja very well and he schooled me on good restaurants & good tourist advice.
I had hesitations sending money in advance and receiving only a promise of a beautiful apartment, but everything went perfectly as planned. Again, David is a True Professional (and a Puerto Rican intellectual).
David, Thanks for making me proud, Javier Cordero.

5 Feb 2018
Javier, thank you kindly.
NHRock
Hudsno, NH
“What a wonderful place to stay in Puerto Rico!”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in May 2016

This was our first time booking for an entire month at a time, and to say we were slightly apprehensive is an understatement. Let me just say up front, that this was one of the best overall booking experiences we’ve ever had! From our initial contact with Dave and all through the entire stay, Dave made certain that we were comfortable and was always available to answer any questions or concerns. Dave provides an info packet with information on places to see, dining and directions on getting around that you normally wouldn’t find in the guide books. Check in and check-out were flawless thanks to Dave’s communication and follow up.
The rental condo was just as described in the booking site, and actually the pictures don’t fully do it justice. From the spacious Living room, terrace, kitchen to the bedrooms and the gorgeous rooftop deck the unit always felt roomy and comfortable. We loved spending time up on the rooftop deck and especially the barbecue. Having a sink, refrigerator and bathroom up there was wonderful. The views from the rooftop were gorgeous. Also if you enjoy sunbathing, there is plenty of privacy. We had visitors staying two out of the four weeks, and the condo never felt cramped. Plenty of space.
There is a well stocked supermarket about a short 10 minutes away, which made it very convenient to obtain groceries and supplies. My wife loves to cook, and the kitchen was well equipped. We actually ate out much less than we expected.
The pool is about a minute and a half away and the beach is about a three minute walk. The pool was always clean and never crowded. At the most we saw maybe 2 or 3 families at a time at the pool. The beach is great for long walks and watching sunsets. If you plan on going in the water, rock shoes are a must as the beach is rocky with a lot of coral. There’s plenty of space for lying out by the beach. Also the beach was never crowded either. If you do plan on swimming in the ocean, there’s a very nice public beach just minutes away.
From the manicured lawns to the landscaping, the grounds in the complex are impeccable. The gated complex itself is very secure, with a wall surrounding the entire area and 24 hour security, we always felt safe. The neighbors were also very friendly.
This is our fifth visit to Puerto Rico, and overall, I would not hesitate to return to Vega Baja and Dave’s condo.

Your age range 65+
5 Feb 2018
Thanks for the awesome review!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing