“No need for a car”

Review of Como Retreat

Fully equiped full sized kitchen with breakfast bench and dining table. Fully self contained with dining table, complete kitchen and breakfast bench
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fully equiped full sized kitchen with breakfast bench and dining table.
Fully self contained with dining table, complete kitchen and breakfast bench
Nice new bathroom
Light filled bedroom with double bed
View back up the hallway
Parks nearby
Floor plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Brenda S
“No need for a car”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed at this lovely apartment for few days during a business conference I was attending in the city. Located close to the city and with plenty of public transport nearby it suited me perfectly. There are pubs and restaurants within walking distance and I also enjoyed having a full kitchen if I wished to cook. The owner was very helpful and her family warm and welcoming. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Nov 2017
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. We are very fortunate with our location, close enough to the city but waking up with the birds!
It was great to have you stay with us and Como Retreat will available for your next stay in Perth.
Regards
Annette
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing