“Fish curry is amazing !!!”
Review of Rose & Crown

Rose & Crown
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Guildford
Price range: AU$18 - AU$53
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

This was my first visit toady to the Rose & Crown. What a beautiful venue, atmosphere & staff.
I enjoyed a beautiful yellow fish curry. It was the best fish curry I’ve had in a while.. We was taken here by people who highly recommended this place. It did not disappoint. We can’t wait to return to work our way through the menu.

Date of visit: November 2021

Reviewed 29 October 2021 via mobile

This was a midweek lunch visit and it is very pleasant at Rose and Crown especially as it was a fine day. This is perfect mid week, with less crowds. We enjoyed a delicious lunch and a few pints and wines. As entertainment ww watched some workers installing a new fence asking the hotel property line.  It was good to be watching and not working for a change.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 25 October 2021

Unbelievable service, the waitress we had was outstanding, I thought that customer service was dead here in the West but our waitress has restored our faith. Her name was Lisa and she was bright band bubbly extremely attentive to all our needs we never had to ask for anything, she is definitely a credit to your establishment and we will be coming back again. Also the food was delicious well cooked and presented and the taste supreme my husband enjoyed the Guinness Pie and I had the Parmi the best in town hands down.

Date of visit: September 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2021

I have eaten in The beer garden many times, but lunch last Sunday was very disappointing. I ordered the Beef and Guinness pie (served with chips and gravy). The pie was extremely small… it was very dry, the meat inside pie also looked dry.
My sister had the Smoked chicken schnitzel which also came with chips and gravy. It was also extremely dry and an extremely Smokey flavor.
The menu seemed to have changed since we were there last. Seems to be that chips are served with just snooty everything.
I did tell the waitress l was disappointed, she was going to let the chef know… but that’s as far as it went. Would have been nice for a reply.

Date of visit: October 2021
Reviewed 10 October 2021

My family booked the White Barn to hold a murder mystery dinner for my 80th Birthday. We self managed the 'murder' but the staff were absolutely awesome in falling in with our arrangements and ensuring everything ran smoothly. If I could give them 10 stars I would. The food was delicious, the service was attentive but never intrusive and the seating arrangements and overall organisation could not be faulted. Thank you so much for making my big night so special.

Date of visit: October 2021