“Bad attitude”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2021

We celebrated our friends birthday here Saturday evening, as we have been here before, and always had a great time , Everyone enjoyed the starters , and mains , except for my husband who had ordered the pork dish, which was full of cartilage and bone in the dish.when my husband asked if the dish could be changed, the waitress took it away straight away, followed by the manager/ person in charge coming to speak with my husband who’s attitude was terrible 😣, Due to a very long waiting time for my husbands’s new meal & everyone else had finished theirs, he cancelled it . Very poor service by senior staff , which spoilt a night that should of been remembered for the right reasons. Very loyal customers who will not be returning.

Date of visit: May 2021

Reviewed 17 May 2021

Booked a table for four for 11.30am on Sunday. The place was fully booked to the point where walk ins were being turned away. We were seated immediately and menus placed on our table. Our orders were taken at the table and the food was almost instantly brought out to us. Dad ordered his coffee in a takeaway cup (apparently it stays hotter longer!) and they delivered. The food was really fresh and delicious. I also asked for my eggs to be on the side of my Benedict and they were happy to oblige. Could not fault it at all. Prices were reasonable and the staff were efficient and friendly. The only small thing was that it was a little noisy but to be expected with a full restaurant. Will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank Rachel P
Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Good menu, friendly service in a lovely historic building. The food was lovely and we didn’t have to wait long. The atmosphere was welcoming and happy with lots of families. Our only criticism was that the coffee wasn’t hot enough

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank 982helenk
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Loved the whole experience.. attentive staff, good fresh tasty food, good wine list, window seating felt secluded and made it possible to talk to one another. I will definitely be back. I have been told the pancakes in the morning are to the for, something to look forward to.

Date of visit: March 2021
2  Thank TravelAnneke
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

My Tuesday brunch visit saw quite a number of patrons and inside was a tad bit noisy. The breakfast and brunch options were good and after a 20 minute wait, the good sized dishes arrived. Crispy Vietnamese pancake with prawns sat on a bed of scrambled eggs was an interesting dish, but overall tasted good. My partners hash brown dish was equally enjoyed. We left satisfied and would definitely return again.

Date of visit: March 2021