“Guildford Ghost?”

Ladybird's Cottage Cafe
Ranked #23 of 27 Restaurants in Guildford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 June 2017

A friend wanted to go here for her birthday lunch. Tried to ring the number shown in their website but kept getting the message "please check the number & try again. I rang Telstra who only had the same number so, as I don't live far away, I decided to take a little drive & make the booking in person as the phone was obviously out of order. Surprise, surprise when I got to the address provided on their website there is no such place as Ladybird Cottage & no-one I asked about it knew of it 's existence even though their website indicated it was open as we spoke! Thank goodness I took the trouble to check & saved my friends disappointment. Surely if a business no longer exists they should take down the website! Have they moved or is the website a ghost from the past?

Reviewed 26 March 2015

We had a very enjoyable afternoon at our high tea here. The service was just okay (to their credit they did appear to be short staffed) and our table was quite small and a bit squished as we had three people seated at a table for two, but this did not put us off. All of the food was very nice although I did find a hair on top of one of my cupcakes... (Just left that one off to the side). This high tea was very well priced, provided more than enough food and unlimited tea. It is located in a very cute tea room on the main street.