“Best burgers in the World!”
Review of Alfred's Kitchen

Alfred's Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Guildford
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The best Pea and Ham Soup and Cram Burgers.
Reviewed 28 April 2018

My kids think the burgers here are the best burgers in the world and I won't disagree. Burgers are huge. We ordered extra chips as well but really didn't need more than the burgers. Lots of choices and true old fashioned burgers. Nice to wait around the open fire on a cold night.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

I had been to Alfred’s years ago and remember it being amazing. I’ve been hanging to go back to Guildford to visit Alfred’s kitchen again. This time however wasn’t as amazing. The vibe, the crowd of people out front, and the delish smells of the food cooking is still worth the trip, but unfortunately our dinner was a let down. Soup was average and the hamburger patty was raw in the middle. We would have taken it back but we’d already driven the 15mins back to our motel and weren’t prepared to go all the way back to Alfred’s. Maybe next time....

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

the pea and ham soup is to die for. But the burgers are so disappointing, how can people like this rubbish. I love the atmosphere of Alfred's but I'm blown away how you can sell these burgers for over 50 years. It says lots about us Australians.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

If you want a whole and hearty old style hamberger head to Alfreds Kitchen in Bassendean. Along with the burger their Pea and Ham soup is also famous. I guarantee you will not go away hungry. Give it a go when in Perth. They only operate late afternoon till very late. Been doing it since 1946 so they must doing something right

Reviewed 27 February 2018

My partner has been here dozens of times and having flown in late on Valentines Day, I didn't mind a fuss free dinner. We shared a soup while we were waiting for our burgers, which was yummy as promised from other reviews. Burgers were massive, chips and gravy were tasty, and being summer in Perth we sat at a bench outside and it was great! Would definitely recommend if you'd like a nice casual evening without spending a fortune! I love the yummy fresh ingredients too. No Maccas for us!