“Love Flammkuchen Hutte”

Price range: USD 9 - USD 26
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We love this place! The food is always awesome! Keep in mind though this is a typical German restaurant with regards to service. They are in no hurry to send you in your way.... we have eaten here many many times and are NEVER disappointed!

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

If you have any dietary restrictions, skip this place.

The food was good, not spectacular. The interior of the restaurant was charming.

The service, however, was atrocious: instead of just slow or neglectful, the waitresses were condescending and rude when we asked about ingredients.

What can my son with these allergies eat? - I dunno... Fries?

Is this meat cooked in butter? - I can't guarantee there's no butter in it.

What kind of salad dressing is on this lettuce? *stalks off to ask, comes back back deeply offended and tells us that this food she brought for a dairy-allergic child is covered in yogurt*

We won't be going back.

Reviewed 13 May 2016

This restaurant has interesting interior and very comfortable and quiet Biergarten. Staff speaks perfectly English and is very friendly, service is fast. Flammkuchen is Flammkuchen, nothing more, nothing less. I couldn't complain. I enjoyed evening there and I am sure I will come back.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Wife and I stopped here for dinner...once again, very happy with the selection! Both of us had flammkuchen and we were very happy with our selections. The young lady that served us was friendly, helpful and had a great sense of humor. Definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 31 December 2015

Excellent presentation of typical flammkuchen plus their own unique adaptations for seasonal toppings. It's the Outstanding salads keep bringing us back!

1  Thank JGuyne