“Good But high Prices”

Price range: USD 9 - USD 26
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I thought the food was good. Salad was large but prices were more than other places in the area. Flammkuchen we ordered was a seasonal spargel & ham priced over 11€. We may go back again before we leave.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Such a wonderful place! The owners and staff are so friendly and the food and ambiance are wonderful. On a nice day, the bier garden is so inviting and relaxing. Love this place!

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

They specialise in Flammkuchen and that's what they do best. There are a few other options on the menu and I have tried a few and they are good but their claim to fame is this regional thin crust pizza style food.

They have many variations including seasonal toppings that are only available for short periods of time during the year. I have yet to have a bad meal here and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Flammkuchen is delicious. The flavors are as varied as people, so you can find something for any palate. I like the "original" the best, though without onion. The restaurant is decorated with wildlife and has an "out in the country" atmosphere. The staff are great. An English menu is available.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Worth the drive from Ramstein or anywhere…this gem is located in the little town of Mehlingen, my favorite is the Turkey Salad, and I don't even like salads, but the turkey chunks are marinated to perfection, the salad leaves look like art and I have no idea what's in the dressing but it is fantastic. The ambience is rustic, charming and friendly. All others who have gone there with me thought it was Yummy…and I have been told the Flammkuchen (German Pizza) is the best, I have yet to try, because I can't stop ordering the Turkey Salad. Enjoy!