“Brilliant Gem of a restaurant/take away serving lovely food.”
Review of The Kitchen

The Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Wallsend
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Just finished my first delivery take away from The Kitchen and I am very impressed. Food arrived super quick, burger & chips were freshly cooked and piping hot and the onion rings were the best I have tasted. Very professional from the cartons the food is delivered in to the quality serviettes, hand wipes and mints. I will definitely be ordering from The Kitchen again. Highly recommend. Well done guys

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered here a few times now and can't complain about anything. Lovely food and lovely service. Would recommend to anyone. Keep up the good work. Brilliant

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Always call The Kitchen when the family want a take away. The pizzas are to die for but the burgers are something else but if your a seafood lover please try there famous chilli king prawns for a starter and you can you use the left over sauce as a dip for your burger or pizza, both in our case.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We have ordered from here many times. The food is amazing. We normally order a few things and mix and match. My favourite thing to do is order one of their pastas and eat with their garlic bread. If this was served on Newcastle Quayside people would be queueing out the door. The burgers and pizzas are fab too.
The staff are excellent and very helpful. Some of the earlier reviews talk about the food from here being restaurant quality. I have to agree. This place really is a gem. Months ago I thought I'd give it a go. Now it's a midweek must. I wish them well.

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I have to say, i have seen a lot of comments locally about this place, everyone has been raving about it... myself and the kid decided to give a shot and didn’t regret it for a second.

The kid ordered pasta and meatballs, which was a bit peppery for her, but that was a personal taste issue, the pasta was nice, the sauce delicious and the meatballs were cooked perfectly.

I had opted for a chicken and chorizo burger and sweet potato fried, which arrived looking like it would on a plate on a restaurant, which was lovely... the burger was great, and the portion of fries was massive.

The kitchen even included wipes, very thoughtful packaging, presentation, fresh food and great cooking without any stodge or that leftover re-heated feel you sometimes get from a takeaway.