“One of the Best Restaurant in Nagercoil!”

Sabsan's Grill House
Ranked #26 of 35 Restaurants in Nagercoil
Price range: USD 1 - USD 4
Description: Mister Grill is a restaurant specialized in Authentic Malabar and Tandoor / Grill Cuisines. Located at the prime Shopping street of Nagercoil, it has got outdoor & indoor dining facilities. We welcome all our guests to the world of real taste…
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Visited Grill House for Dinner with my friends, one of the best with good Old age theme setup interior, the taste of BBQ, Grill are good. Also We tasted the Grill House Special Sizzler, First time in Nagercoil i have tasted this Dish.

Good One ! Must Try :)

Reviewed 29 November 2017

biriyani and dragon chicken was awsome and continental grill yummmyyy...desserts ..phirinee is good....need to visit again

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This place has a good ambience and the food is also good. However, this place needs few more improvements.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Overall the place is gloomy nd when u visit the place , u mite feel a bit awkward as it's got cabins nd curtains.. looks fishy.. pasta need to improve big time.. they add indian spices nd curry leaves in white sauce pasta.. they r friendly nd make the dish after u order.. so they take time to deliver.. only if they cud deliver the authentic taste.. good luck..

Reviewed 22 December 2016

I had visited this place last week and there was no one in the restaurant and my experience was terrible. I had read all the reviews before going to this place and trust me, my experience was too bad that I had to put all the food (Two pizzas and one wrap) in the bin. The pizza base was uncooked and vegetables were also uncooked. The wrap's base was completely dry and uncooked. Some of the ingredients were not even fresh. I have completely no idea as to how this restaurant got so much "good" ratings and reviews. TRUST ME, DON'T VISIT THIS PLACE IF YOU LOVE CONTINENTAL FOOD. (You'll end up hating it).
This is my honest review.

2  Thank NandishR11