“Great food with an amazing view!”
Review of Seyyah Han

Seyyah Han
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Cavusin
Price range: USD 4 - USD 20
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Seyyah han restaurant in the heart of cappadocia at cavusin village,we are very happy to labor to our guest.
Reviewed 14 September 2018

The food was well prepared and tasty. The lamb shanks were out of this world! they even serve some nice local wines

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The restaurant itself is tucked away in a quiet little spot in Avanos, near Goreme. Decor is lovely, and I understand that they have live music a few times a week. Unfortunately we went on a night where it was not available.
The waiter suggested the lamb shank for my husband and I ordered a meal that was steak strips cooked with peppers, on a bed of French fries, with yoghurt on the side.
Before the meal was served, we were given a bread basket with freshly baked (still warm) bread, along with a dipping plate with 3 dips- this was absolutely delightful!
My husband's meal itself was delicious, and I completely cleaned my plate. It was an incredibly delicious and flavourful meal.
I only wish I had another night here so that I could go back for some more

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The manager of our hotel recommended this place whilst we were talking and he thought this would suit my occasionally fussy wife.... and it was an excellent outcome. The food, service, price tag was very good. The bread, maze, lamb shanks, stuffed mushrooms and shrimp casserole were excellent. Well done

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Foods were tasty (except shrimp). Restaurant is facing to a good view. Interior is designed very nice. I recommend.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Great meal and great host! We got a very good meal and the owner gave us a lot or recommendations. Go there if you want a quite original lunch