“Yummy!!”

Haru Sushi & Grill
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Armstrong
Cuisines: Japanese, Korean
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had a really delicious dinner of sushi. I had the California rolls and the Spicy Tuna rolls. The plates are very attractive. Staff is friendly and helpful. We were surprised that there weren't more people having dinner at the same time as the food is so good! Free parking and easy access to the restaurant. I was sad that there were no dessert items available although they show on the menu. How about some green tea ice cream?

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Haru is by far my favorite sushi place, I love the atmosphere and the food is delicious! The lunch/bento boxes are very good!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Love Haru sushi. They have friendly staff, great menu/food, low prices. I love the caterpillar roll, it's my favourite! For such a small place, they have so many items on the menu. I bring all of my family and friends here over Tanunki, any day.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

You will be easy to find this one in the town and can also easily order some sushi if you are not very picky people. The waiter looks very happy look, a typical small resteruant int the small town.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

Have had take out from this restaurant a few times now. Have not been disappointed yet. Have found the staff to be very friendly and food very tasty. It's a small restaurant next to Askew's grocery store. Will eat here again for sure.