“Alde Barn”

Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Luxurious Suffolk Barns, some with Hot Tubs. Check website for details
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Willow200...
“Alde Barn”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great stay for a quick two night get away to this beautiful barn ! Everything you needed was there, a lovely breakfast basket and a fantastic hot tub ! We visited Southwold, ate fish and chips by the sea a wonderful relaxing time. Next time we go we will be brining our dogs they will love it !

6 Jun 2017
You're very welcome! And thank you for the review. I'm pleased you guys enjoyed yourselves. Hope to see you again sometime
ruthadlam
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“Perfect retreat in rural Suffolk”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Have just returned from a wonderful 4 night stay in Deben Barn, a delightful lodge equipped with everything you may need for a luxury, relaxing escape from the norm. Carl met us on arrival and couldn't have been more helpful giving us the guided tour and useful tips! We were provided with a super breakfast hamper (milk and butter awaiting in the fridge) and to our little dog Toby's delight there was also a doggy hamper with yummy treats and even a toy, what a lovely touch! Woodfarm Barns are in an ideal location to explore Suffolk and not too far to visit the beach, which given the glorious weather we had, we tended to do most days but there is so much to see and do in the area, there is something for everyone. One of the highlights for us was the luxurious hot tub in our own private garden, spa towels, robes and slippers provided. I have no hesitation in recommending this rural idyll and have already passed details to friends and family. Thanks to Carl for our lovely holiday, till the ne t time Ruth, Mike and Toby x

1 Jun 2017
Thank you so much. It was great to see you all and thanks to Toby for stopping me working :-) x
artisanLo...
london
“Beautiful Suffolk Cottage”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Just returned from a lovely weekend staying in the Granary barn at Woodfarm Barns. Beautiful cottage, Complimentary breakfast basket, enclosed garden and a new fully enclosed field for dogs to have a run, which was much enjoyed by our 2 spaniels.We visited Southwold beach and a few coastal villages. Carl was a great host and nothing was too much trouble. We will return.

29 May 2017
Thank you so much. What a lovely review. I'm glad you enjoyed what we have here and I look forward to seeing you again
wendy_dur...
St Albans, United Kingdom
“A gem in the countryside.”
Reviewed 20 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I stayed in Stour Barn with my cocker spaniel and the experience exceeded my expectations. The barn was clean, comfortable, well equipped and so quaint. The breakfast basket was great and contained local, good quality products. The enclosed garden was well equipped, clean and the dog exercise field was an added bonus. Woodfield Barns are located in lovely countryside with many places to visit locally and on the coast. I spent a lovely day in Southwold, Auldeburgh and Thorpeness. The Suffolk Punch Horse Centre is also a must place to visit. Carl, the owner gave me a warm welcome. My only complaint, I was not there long enough but I will be back. A wonderful, peaceful piece of the English countryside. Excellent.

29 May 2017
Haha, sorry you weren't here long enough, you'll have to come back! :-)

So pleased you both enjoyed yourselves x
Quest5705...
“Amazing place to stay with or without your pet”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I found Woodfarm Barns on the internet and was very impressed with the website and the amazing reviews. The booking system was so easy to use. I received a warm welcome from Carl on arrival and he was so helpful I could relax knowing that if I needed any advice about anything he was on hand.. The barn I stayed in was just perfect, everything had been thought about, could not think of one thing which would have made it better. My dogs loved the paddock to run round in and we enjoyed some lovely walks from the door.

29 May 2017
Thank you so much for this review. It's so rewarding to see that every step of the way worked well. Hope to see you guys again :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing