“Thanksgiving Dinner at Mike's”

Mike's American Diner
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Arundel
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Absolutely delicious! White cloth tables cloths, chargers, beautifully printed menu placed on plates that listed exactly what was served. A choice of turkey, ham, stuffed haddock or chicken Parmesan, with Brussels Sprouts, carrots, green beans and butternut squash. A buffet was of the most delicious salads and after being served the entree, a buffet of pumpkin, apple, pecan pies as well as several different cakes. The portions were more than generous and everything home-cooked to perfection. Best Thanksgiving dinner we ever had at a restaurant.

1  Thank rdunnjr

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I travel for work and have been to all of the diners in York County. Mike’s is by far the best. I come atleast once a week! I wish I could come more often. The atmosphere is great. Very clean, relaxing, and the food is everything I want! I’m looking forward to coming in for dinner.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Lovely diner nice decor and very clean. Food was great had breakfast there 2 days running because we enjoyed it so much. The servers were very friendly although on our 1st visit our server moaned constantly about being on her own until 9am which we really didn't need to hear about.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Weeknight dinner out. I ordered fish and chips, which was fine. My husband ordered the special - roast pork dinner, nice for a cool, early fall evening, he thought. Then, he tasted it and offered me a bite. The pork was very garlicky, so much so there was no pork flavor at all, and the texture was leathery. The cook put cinnamon on the squash, but that was not explained by the server in advance so a different veggie could have been chosen. There were stems in the blueberry compote served with the pork - guess no one checked before making it, The side salads were fresh and tasty. We might give it another try....not sure.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

The food is good and the prices are reasonable, however, the restaurant always seems to run out of food! I have been there two times and each time they ran out of what I ordered. Also, they may need more help. The waitress was impatient and rude. She kept saying "we have been so busy' ! When i go to a restaurant, I don't want to hear a waitress complaining about their problems!I want my food and to be treated well.

1  Thank wleach2017