2,075 results
All reviews private beach kids club free activities monkey feeding beach boys dinner buffet low tide nice beach crepes beach bar garden pool superior room shared pool white sand sasak style the hotel offers sasak village
Reviewed 4 August 2017

Dear Novotel team,

me and my husband, we are both grateful for the warm welcoming, and for all little pieces of happiness that you made us experience in your hotel in Lombok. This place is so peaceful. We loved the food, our Villa 601 , the cinema on the beach, the SPA. And while there might be many other special, more luxurious and amazing places to be visited in this world, I’m recommending your hotel to all my friends. The things that are making this place so special for us were all these smiling people from the personnel who were always there for help and advice. We were supposed to recommend you to change the towels at the spa and the La Beaute salon, but we heard that the hotel will be no longer operated by Novotel from 2018. Probably, you do not want to make any investments further in this place, but we hope that you would at least keep or transfer the most of the personnel to another hotel from the Accorhotel group in Lombok-Pullman? To all travelers that value the places not only for their beauty, but also for the personnel working there-I would highly recommend you to visit Novotel Lombok before the end of year 2017. The SPA and the ladies working there was the best that we have tried during our stay in Lombok and Bali. The prices of the treatments were very reasonable and the personnel were such professionals. We loved the ginger tea served in the SPA after the treatments. The memories of your hotel are still warming up our hearts. We would like to say a big thank you to the general manager of the hotel, and to (So)Leha from the reception desk. We had such a romantic honeymoon escape in June 2017, and we would be definitely coming back for more.

Warm regards,
Tsvetanka&Ognyan

Stayed: June 2017
Novotel_Lombok_GM, Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Mr.& Mrs. Tsvetanka&Ognyan,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing us as your valued honeymoon destination and sharing this amazing review on Tripadvisor. I couldn't be happier to read your comment and learn that you had a great stay with us. We particularly appreciate your compliment on our spa and our friendly staff. I am sure your feedback will definitely be a great encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Congratulations to you on your wedding and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to this beautiful resort in the nearest future.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I am traveling around Lombok, staying at different hotels and prefer to travel by metred taxi as I find them cheaper than private cars and hotel transfers. I was able to get a taxi from Senggigi to Kuta, no problem, but when I asked the hotel to book a Bluebird metred taxi for me they told me that it is not possible. Apparently there is a local agreement that taxis can only drop off in Kuta, they are not allowed to pick up. I therefore had to pay 450k IDR to travel to my next destination by private car which is about twice as much as a metred taxi fare.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank sflsenglish
Novotel_Lombok_GM, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear sflsenglish ,

Warmest greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas.

Thank you for choosing Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas to spend your holiday and for taking your precious time to share your experiences.

I am deeply sorry to read that you encountered transportation issues throughout your stay, Please kindly accept my sincere apology, even though an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion.

We particularly appreciate your feedback as you provide us with valuable information regarding transportation services, we will work with taxi operator to find solution if any taxi request from our guest.

Please let me know of any planned return travels to Lombok, I will be more than happy to personally assist with any reservations or assistance you may need. You can contact me via e-mail at GM@NOVOTELLOMBOK.COM.

Once again thank you for sharing your great feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the nearest future.

Jan Kroeckel,

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Its the first time we are staying in kuta lombok, it has a great hotel's theme indonesian cultural..it has cafe and resto with beach view.. beside that it also has kids club for children, volley court and some bungalows for rent to waiting for sunset.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Novotel_Lombok_GM, Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Pratami T,

Many Thanks for such fantastic feedback! On behalf of the team, please accept our sincerest gratitude for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.
Entire Novotel Lombok team is so proud of the facilities and services we are able to provide for our guests and it is always great to see that these are appreciated, and thank you for sharing your kind recommendation which would be helpful for other travelers who read your review.
Once again, thank you for choosing us for your valuable holiday in Lombok!

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We had an enjoyable stay at this resort. The rooms were modern and clean. We booked an interconnecting room as we travelled with our two kids, and it was spacious. They have two pools, but they are both quite small. The hotel is located right by the beach and had beautiful views of the water and surrounding areas. The Hotel Manager was very friendly and attentive to his guests, greeting us every morning at breakfast and making sure we enjoyed our stay. The breakfast buffet had a good selection of food to choose from. We dined at the hotel's restaurant on our last night there and it was delicious and reasonably priced. The hotel offers plenty of activities and events (both paid and free) which they advertise through a leaflet that they deliver to each room. Some of these included a free cocktail sundowner, night markets, basket weaving, yoga. There are no elevators at this resort, and quite a few stairs, so if you have heavy luggage, it's a good idea to call the porter. The other thing was that the pillows were very thick and it was uncomfortable to sleep on, however, I don't think these pillows were in every room as my kids didn't have them. Also, the beds are quite short, so my husband, being 6'3", had to sleep diagonally.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Novotel_Lombok_GM, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Dear Marce C,

Warmest greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas .

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were pleased with Beautiful white sandy beach, friendly and helpful staffs.

We particularly appreciate your comments as you provide us with valuable encouragement and help us in our constant endeavor to offer the finest levels of hospitality to our guests.

We will continuously be doing our extra efforts to ensure all of our customers have a memorable experience. I do hope that you can visit us again soon and that I have a chance to meet you personally and ensure that you would have a better experience. If I can be your assistant, please do not hesitate to contact me at gm@novotellombok.com.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Arriving in Lombok reminded us of Bali 40years ago, we had a great time at the Novotel the room was great except there is no balcony , the resort is situated on a beautiful beach , the pools are great , there are lots of things to do if you want to be active. My husband surfs so we had a driver take us around to other beaches which are beautiful There is a lot of building going on , so would recommend going before it changes too much.

Room Tip: If you like a balcony you need to upgrade
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Addie_C
Novotel_Lombok_GM, Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Addie_C,

Warm and sunny greeting from LOMBOK ISLAND!
Thank you very much for taking your precious times to share your valuable feedback on tripadvisor, and we do appreciate it!
The entire Novotel team is so delighted to hear that you were enjoying your holiday with us.

Once again, thank you and we hope to have other opportunity to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Best regards,