2,080 results
All reviews private beach kids club monkey feeding free activities beach boys dinner buffet low tide nice beach crepes beach bar garden pool superior room shared pool white sand sasak style the hotel offers sasak village
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Novotel almost be a perfect place to stay in kuta area, just need better wifi connection and more free facilities, such canoe and surfing.. sadly free facilities to mawun and tanjung aan beach did not exist anymore.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Novotel_Lombok_GM, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Nata L,

Warmest Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas.

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your feedback on your recent stay at Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were impressed by the hotel with beautiful sandy beach. We particularly appreciate your comments as you provide us with valuable encouragement and help us in our constant endeavor to offer the finest levels of hospitality to our guests, which will work as an additional motivation to continue our commitment and dedication to excellent hospitality. We will be continuously doing our extra efforts to ensure all of our customers have a memorable experience.

On the other hand, I am sorry to learn that you had experienced several inconvenience such as quality of our Wi-Fi connection. I am pleased to inform you that we have recently decided to change our internet provider as of October 1st 2016 to upgrade our internet speed and quality.

I do hope that you can visit us again soon and that I have a chance to meet you personally and ensure that you would have a better experience. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further assistance at GM@NOVOTELLOMBOK.COM

Once again thank you for sharing your great feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the nearest future.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

GOOD THINGS
The room was modern and clean, with all type of facilities.
The breakfast buffet was outstanding. One of the best breakfast buffets that I have ever seen. The quality of the food was also very good.
The service was ok, but for being this type of hotel the customer service should be better.
The hotel had a lot of facilities: swimming pool, activities, volleyball court, table tennis and much more.
There is a nice path near the hotel where you can climb a mountain and see views.
BAD THINGS
The beach is quite good but YOU CANNOT SWIM IN THE AFTERNOON(from arount 1 pm) as the tide is low and there are seaweeds and coral.
The hotel is near Kuta but is isolated. If you want to go to a restaurant or bar outside of the hotel you need a taxi or rent a motorbike. This means that you will have to spend money in their facilities
The prices of the food and drinks are twice as the other restaurants and bars in kuta or bali. (for example the cocktails were 100 RP and in most of the places the price was 50 RP). However, I must admit that the food was always delicious and the quality was better.
The hotel can leave you the snorkeling glasses but after one hour of use, you have to pay a ridiculous amount of money.
The price of the taxis and rent a motorbike was also more expensive than the ones in kuta

Having said that, the prices are still cheap comparing to the western world.

I will come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Very unpleasant experience from check in time. We booked a villa with pool for USD350 a night, at check in they said upgrade to two bedroom villa which was with no pool and a house for different kinds of flies and spiders, it wasn't opened or cleaned for month. Next day they moved us to a nice pool villa and found electricity wires in the pool, probably they are waiting for a disaster, as attached. I sent an email to GM who have not yet responded to my email but sent me the duty manager to tell me your invited on the buffet for free- needless to say the food qaulity. Its a big disaster hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank HHAKIM00
Novotel_Lombok_GM, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Dear Hhakimoo,

Warmest greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas!

Thank you for choosing Novotel Lombok to spend your valuable holidays and for taking your precious time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am sorry to learn that our stay was not to your expectation. My sincere apologies for not being able to follow up your complaints personally during your stay.

Once again, we apologize for your dissatisfaction and disappointment and thank you very much for your valuable feedback which will keep us improving our service. We hope we will have another chance to present our upgraded product and service to you in near future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further assistance at GM@NOVOTELLOMBOK.COM

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

My friend and I, stayed here for 1 night.
We took the villa with private pool, because nothing else were available. The guy in the reception were very welcoming and gave us a 20% discount, because we arrived in the evening. Very helpful and friendly staff in general! The villa was amazing- Big bathroom, nice pool and super quiet location.
This hotel is big, with a lot of facilities- spa, beachwolley, cinema on the beach, a big private beach with plenty of small beachhouses, for sunbathing and relaxation. The only thing that disappointed us, were the breakfast.... The juices and jam were not fresh, the milk and water weren't cold, the bread collection and sweets like croissant, didn't taste of much. The only good thing, was the freshly made omelets.
If they hired a better chef, this place would be a 10/10! Would definitely recommend this place for couples and families.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Novotel_Lombok_GM, General Manager at Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2016

Dear Daniel S,

Warmest Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were impressed by the hotel beautiful place, amazing villa and our helpful & friendly staff. We particularly appreciate your comments as you provide us with valuable encouragement and help us in our constant endeavor to offer the finest levels of hospitality to our guests, which will work as an additional motivation to continue our commitment and dedication to excellent hospitality. We will be continuously doing our extra efforts to ensure all of our customers have a memorable experience.

On the other hand, I am deeply sorry to hear that the breakfast experience did not meet your expectation. The issues you have alerted me have been addressed with our Food & Bevereges Director to make immediate actions and improvements.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

We had a very comfortable stay for a week at the Novotel in Lombok and were delighted by the caring and friendly staff. They were so accommodating with everything and we were greeted and also had goodbyes with senior management.
Everyone of trip adviser had complained about the price of drinks, so we hired a driver and bought a carton of bin tang and a carton of diet coke (to go with the duty free).
The hotel staff even helped us take it to the room.
We had a lovely garden view room on the ground floor with out door seating and we loved to sit out there. ,
We loved morning walks along the beach and visiting the village of Kuta by walking or driver(which was very inexpensive). We also did day trips with a hired driver to beautiful beaches for the day.
The hotel food was so delicious, we love Indonesian food and they cook it very well here. The nights we stayed in at the hotel were enjoyed with the entertainment
they provided. It was lots of fun and very entertaining.
Will we return? Most certainly. Also the Spa is excellent. I had a very sore neck and after two days of the treatment I was good to totally enjoy the holiday. Getting a Spa package is very worthwhile-this is a deluxe Spa!

Room tip: Ground floor rooms with outside seating let you enjoy the warm weather, while reading a book and enjoying a drink or a chat.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sheryn A,

Warmest Greetings from Novotel Lombok Resort & Villas.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were impressed by the hotel beautiful place, lovely garden view room, amazing hotel activity and our helpful & friendly staff. We particularly appreciate your comments as you provide us with valuable encouragement and help us in our constant endeavor to offer the finest levels of hospitality to our guests, which will work as an additional motivation to continue our commitment and dedication to excellent hospitality. We will be continuously doing our extra efforts to ensure all of our customers have a memorable experience.