“It is lovely place with fabulous view”

Review of Villa Atas Pelangi

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Paul K
“It is lovely place with fabulous view”
Reviewed 28 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020

I recently visited the villa with friend and family. it is fabulous view with lovely private pool. It is pretty new villa, so all facilities are pretty good condition. However, it is really isolated location (pretty much on top of hill) and there are noting around villa.
Also, the road to reach the villa is off road and bit dangerous. They provided limited menu lunch and dinner and they provided car with driver but it is little bit over price compare with market price.

Date of stay: February 2020
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Yilmaz G
Zandvoort, The Netherlands
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 25 July 2019 for a stay in July 2019

Stunning villa! We stayed for a couple of nights and had a blast. The view speaks for itself, but also the house has everything you could ask for. Modern, clean, spacious!

Date of stay: July 2019
SarahT150...
““Breathtaking View & Incredible staff””
Reviewed 3 July 2019 for a stay in May 2019

I have stayed here a few times and the moment I walked in i felt at home, the decor is modern, beds incredibly comfortable the best I’ve ever slept in and I love the design of the bathrooms.

The infinity pool is to die for and you can relax in complete peace whilst the staff in the villa are to hand at any point.

We had meals cooked by the chef and it was some of the best food I have ever tasted, we had a driver to take us into the local town Kuta, you can book trips but I decided to spend my time relaxing!

Will definitely be back and staying again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.