““Breathtaking View & Incredible staff””

Review of Villa Atas Pelangi

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Pool View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

SarahT150...
““Breathtaking View & Incredible staff””
Reviewed 3 July 2019 for a stay in May 2019

I have stayed here a few times and the moment I walked in i felt at home, the decor is modern, beds incredibly comfortable the best I’ve ever slept in and I love the design of the bathrooms.

The infinity pool is to die for and you can relax in complete peace whilst the staff in the villa are to hand at any point.

We had meals cooked by the chef and it was some of the best food I have ever tasted, we had a driver to take us into the local town Kuta, you can book trips but I decided to spend my time relaxing!

Will definitely be back and staying again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
USDUSD
Australia
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.