“A paradise for us”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pristine Georgian Bay private Island...WOW!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

zeng y
“A paradise for us”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

East Island is definitely my favourite of all my vacation rentals so far. It is a paradise for us. My father came all the way from Asia to visit us this Summer. I wanted to show him the best of Ontario. I did my research in January, then I found this place. We got the boat ride from Max, the view is spectaculars and Max introduce the area and tell us the history of it. Our vacation mood turn on automatically. As soon as we see the island, I feel like I see the paradise. There is hot tub we can use while we enjoy the view, two good quality Kayak and a small row boat, just great for me, my husband, my two year old son and my father to row around in the lake. I am 8 month pregnant, but I got in the Kayak and drift around, enjoy the sun and breeze. It was so nice, i almost fall asleep.The cottage is really nice and clean. The kitchen is well equipped. BBQ is easy to use. We enjoy our every meals at the lakefront. My whole family is definitely enjoy this vocation. We wish come back every year. Max and Maureen are really nice and great people. Book this place, you will not regret! I love everything of this trip, if i have to say one thing. It takes some time to get damage deposit back, It takes some days for the site to refund you and it takes the bank a week to reflect the transactions on your account.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the lake
Liked least: Nothing at all
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
6 Jul 2016
We're glad you had such a wonderful vacation at our island..... a piece of paradise, just like you said. We look forward to having you return next summer for a full week at our piece of paradise is Georgian Bay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing