Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Hens day

Matt was amazing from the start, easy to organise and fantastic on the day!! Lots of laughter... read more

Reviewed 20 September 2021
phovek
Work Winery and Beer cruise

Matt was awesome throughout the whole experience from pick up to drop off. His knowledge of the... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2021

from USD 84.85
from USD 121.74
from USD 70.09
More Info
All reviews wine tour swan valley christmas party sense of humour mandoon estate chocolate factory matt wineries lunch hens venues winery
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 March 2019

Matt was an absolute star of a guide - fun, friendly, and knowledgeable. We will definitely be back for his brewery tour!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 20 March 2019

We spent a wonderful day with Matt in the Swan Valley. By the end of the first stop, he had figured out the wine preferences of his tour bus, and made great suggestions off the normal tasting menu every where we went. So glad we booked with him!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 6 March 2019

Organized a mates bux through Matt and had an awesome day. He was flexible with our needs and great to deal with from afar.

Reviewed 21 February 2019

A couple of weeks ago, whilst on holiday in Parth, we booked a Crystal Wine tour to the Swan Valley with Top Gun tours....and what a great day out it was. This was our third tour with Top Gun having tried two of the brewery tours before on previous holidays and really enjoying those. My husband is normally a beer drinker and wasn't so sure about a wine tour but I needn't have worried as our wonderful host Matt, yet again had planned the perfect day out. The vineyards and wineries offered a large choice of sparkling,red,white,rose and fortified wines for us to try and together with snacks and a fabulous lunch, the day certainly disappoint. I think we may have even converted my husband to the odd bottle of white wine now which wouldn't have even been considered before this day out!
Matt himself goes that extra mile to make sure that his customers have a special trip out....the day is filled with humour ...interesting local information ....lovely air conditioned transport and above all trips like this are what memories are made of!
I have no doubt that if we return next year we will be booking another tour with Top Gun and I have no hesitation in recommending this tour to anyone wanting a fun filled, interesting day out.

Reviewed 17 February 2019

This was my 20th solo tour with Matt and probably my most enjoyable so far. Matt was a great host during the tour and his easy banter ensured it was an enjoyable full day out. He makes sure everyone feels included whether you're a local Aussie or an overseas visitor. We had a mixed party from Norway, UK as well as WA locals and we all got on really well and loved the chat on the tour coach and also the beautiful Swan Valley scenery. I travelled from the UK for a holiday in WA and at least one (or more!) tour with Matt was a top priority for my itinerary. Can't wait to organise Tour 21 before I return to the UK.