Open today: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Fantastic day out...you won't be disappointed !!!

A couple of weeks ago, whilst on holiday in Parth, we booked a Crystal Wine tour to the Swan Valley... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jean S
Torquay, United Kingdom
Matt was a great host for the Wine Tour

This was my 20th solo tour with Matt and probably my most enjoyable so far. Matt was a great host... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Troy9431
Perth, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around West Swan
from USD 87.09
from USD 79.83
from USD 76.20
More Info
All reviews brewery tour liquid gold swan valley fantastic tour great fun highly recommend this tour mash windy creek great wineries delicious food chocolate tour top bloke beer tasting great guy different locations an amazing host great beer
Reviewed 28 November 2018 via mobile

I did the liquid gold tour with a friend of mine. The tour was so much fun and one of the highlights of our Perth trip. Matt is very friendly and knowledgeable about Swan Valley and the breweries we went to. All the breweries have a different feel with good offerings of beer and food. There were 6 of us on the tour and everyone was fun and engaging. I highly recommend this tour and the next time I’m in Perth I will do it again myself.

Reviewed 27 November 2018

Matt you are the best! I cant thank you enough best xmas party ever!

Matt from Top Gun Tours is the King of all the tours out there on offer, What a brilliant day we all had on this tour, Matt was so helpful and fun! - Matt is so friendly and want to make sure everyone is having a good time.

The locations he took us took where fab, Great wine and staff at each venue.

He looked after everyone on the bus through out the day making sure we all knew what was happening so the day ran so smooth without any hiccups!

6 hours really does fly by so enjoy it while it lasts, Thank you so much Matt - I will be recommending you to everything I know and will hope you book your tour again someday again soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2018

Matt was fantastic, the tour was excellent and the food spectacular. Highly recommend Top Gun Tours to all

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We had a great day with Matt as our guided. He had good knowledge of the Swan Valley and of the wine in the region. Matt tailored the trip as we had only 4 people but he made it a lovely day and catered to each person's tastes. Well done!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We went on a beer tour with Matt and had the best day. This is the second tour I’ve been on with Top Gun and once again I was very impressed. Matt is hilarious and knowledgeable and clearly loves what he does. He took us to wonderful breweries in the Swan region and we actually learnt a few things too! I would highly recommend getting into contact with Matt if you’re looking to explore the Swan Valley and have a fun day out!

Date of experience: July 2018