All reviews minute walk village host pubs bath moher cliffs music suggestions atlantic ensuite
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

Had an amazing stay at the Ashbrook Lodge with my wife. The house is situated about a 15 minute walk outside of Doolin - which is a great little Irish country town with a few nice pubs to choose from. It is only about 10 minutes from the Cliffs of Moher also. The hostess was very nice and took time to show us around and answer all our questions. The room was large with a nice sized bathroom. A great breakfast selection was offered and was delicious. We really felt welcome and would highly recommend this B&B. A highlight of our trip!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights recently. I have stayed in probably 30 B&B's this trip and Ashbrook Lodge is a Gem. Spacious, comfortable, very clean rooms. Quiet spot just a 15 minute nice stretch of the legs to McCann's and other pubs and restaurants. Great sunset views. As good as any B&B breakfast as I have had and Olwyn complied with a few of my individual requests happily. But what took her over the top is I left my hiking boots there and she knew I was a big walker and offered to post them to me. Strong recommendation. My wife and I will definitely be back.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2016

A very spacious and comfortable B&B with great breakfasts and wonderful views over Doolin towards the Aran Islands.

The location is great for the Cliffs of Moher and the many attractions in and around The Burren.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2016

Located on a hill a 15 minute walk from the small town I LOVED this B&B. There are only three guest rooms and the room we were in was front face with an amazing view of the country side. Olwyn was so nice in giving us recommendations on how to walk into town and the pubs to check out. The room we were in was very spacious and had a comfortable bed that we just sank into. Breakfast the following morning was hearty.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

With 7 of us traveling and not having accommodations the evening we were in Doolin, we ended up at 3 different B&Bs. My 2 sons and my niece stayed at Ashbrook and absolutely loved it. They commented how nice the owner was and how comfortable the rooms were. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family