All reviews continental breakfast bunk beds ensuite room family room the owner scones aran islands yogurt stay there again the location is perfect the pub porridge live music anthony dorm moher cliffs
Reviewed 18 April 2017

This hostel is fab, one of the best I have been in, with the price for sharing very reasonable. Very close to the bars and can go for lovely walks. Not too far from the ferry to Inis Mor either. With regard to the hostel, it was spotless, breakfast included continental which was very good too. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Go to O'Connors for great Irish music!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I didn't stay at the Doolin Hostel but Cliff Coast Coffee is attached to it and I thought it was terrific! We were on our way to the Doolin Cave but there is no transportation there from the bus stop, so one of the friendly staff members at Cliff Coast Coffee kindly called a taxi for us. After our Doolin Cave visit, we went back to Cliff Coast Coffee for a snack and it was great. The food is fresh and fabulous and there were plenty of places to sit and relax in the lounge area. Thank you for the great service in your cozy establishment :)

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 6 March 2017

The Doolin Hostel is AMAZING. Other than sharing a room with several other people, it is not at all like your standard hostel. It is the most charming, beautiful, laid back place I've ever stayed. I was there a week and wished I could have stayed longer. I plan to return for a longer visit this summer. The breakfast that is included is top notch. The cafe downstairs and the sitting room are both heavenly. I've been dreaming of another Baileys Latte ever since. The kitchen is great if you bring groceries to cook. Otherwise you'll have to eat out your entire time there. There are several pubs and one seafood restaurant in addition to the cafe that offer food. Doolin does not have a grocery store. Doolin and the hostel/B&B reminded me so much of the 1980's American TV show Newhart.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 March 2017

We went to Doolin for a music festival and the hostel was a perfect place to stay, walking distance from bars with live music and from the Doolin pier. Delicious breakfast, very cosy space. We loved it! :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We have stopped in at the hostel coffee and cake when in the area a number of times. We decided to stay for a couple of nights in February and use it as base camp for exploration of The Burren. The hostel is well situated for the the Cliffs of Moher and the moonscape of The Burren, and Doolin Pier is a great place to watch the sun set into the Atlantic - although not on a wild February weekend! The hotel is walking distance from traditional Irish pubs, with great craic, conversation and music. It is basic, but well appointed and has just had a major upgrade. The breakfast is just the same, basic, but all you need to set you up for the day. Great price for good accommodation and a fine welcome. What Moher could you asks for? ;0)

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple