“Awesome food / Grill Specialities”

Trattoria Al Torcio
Reserve with
Trattoria Al Torcio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Quero Vas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Lungo la SS Feltrina dopo una breve discesa vi apparirà un localino molto gradevole immerso nel verde del proprio giardino, il tutto incorniciato dal panorama dei colli del basso feltrino. La nostra passione per il buon cibo ci porta ad offrirvi un’esperienza culinaria unica, accompagnata da un servizio semplice e cordiale per farvi sentire a casa. I piatti che proponiamo sono rigorosamente fatti a mano partendo da materie prime di alta qualità. La chiave della nostra cucina è la stagionalità degli ingredienti lavorati con semplicità. La riuscita di un buon piatto deve avere 3 ingredienti fondamentali: QUALITA’ - SEMPLICITA’ - AMORE La specialità della casa è la carne alla brace che offriamo in un’ampia selezione di tagli e razze provenienti da tutto il mondo. Un locale piacevole, accogliente, dall’atmosfera familiare che offre piatti dai sapori decisi, semplici ma curati e di grande impatto al palato.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had the full italian taste of "Antipasti", Primo, Secondo Piatti and also Dessert... After some salad and homemade pasta, we had the Bistecca alle fiorentina (Steak), which was sensational!!! The "Soave Classico" Red Wine was very good too!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 14 April 2017

This was the second time coming to the lovely Trattoria Al Torcio. First time with my partner as we were en route to see my family origins in Feltre for the first time, as many others probably did, got intrigued by the looks of the restaurant, smoke and the beautiful surrounding scenery. That was in August 2016.
I was super happy to manage to now bring my parents to this same place unsure it would be opened as it was a last-minute decision to go to Feltre that day.
Once again, not disappointed. The food was incredible, from the shared salad to the plates we ordered. We didn't book and were still lucky enough to arrive at a time that tables were still available. It was really nice to see and remember some of the same members of staff.
I'll definitely recommend this place and will certainly do that for the rest of my big family coming to Italy and the area to revisit the area where everything started for us.

Much love.

Ricardo

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

I stopped to eat here on my drive from Merano to Venezia. I could see the smoke from the outdoor grill and a big row of parked cars. I had to investigate. It was a holiday, so it was very crowded and perhaps understaffed that day. Everyone was very friendly, but because of the small staff service was very slow. It took me almost 2 hours in total. 15 minutes waiting for a table and over an hour and a half to order, be served, and finish. So if you are in a hurry, I would not recommend this restaurant unless you arrive when there are fewer guests. I suggest going after 2pm or before noon. I had the grilled, sliced steak. (Taglia di Manzo). It was cooked perfectly and tasted great. It was grilled with garlic, sea salt, & rosemary. Very nice. And there was a homemade grilled polenta cake that came with it. Also very nice. The Insalata mista (mixed salad) was average. They provide you with a nice option of white or dark balsamic vinegar and local olive oil. The olive oil was rather plain, surprisingly not very spicy or fruity (which I prefer), but good enough for a salad dressing. The house red was also very good. It was a bit stressful eating and ordering in such a busy time, I think they need to hire one more waiter for these types of situations, but overall it was a great experience. One other small caveat is that their credit card machine was not working properly. They tried several times, but the internet connection was poor. So keep in mind that you may need to have cash on hand or be prepared to stop by the bancomat. Overall a very good choice in Quero.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 11 May 2015

It took me quite a while to write something about this lovely trattoria since last time I was back in Italy in the last couple of years. Well, I am here again and cannot wait to go back! I still remember last time like it was yesterday, so looking forward to experience once again the delightful personality from the owners and staff and should I mention about the food?......of I course I should! it was fantastic! Hence my urge to go back. The appetisers, the primi and of course their well sourced meats all grilled to your like were all really wonderful. One more thing...I should really hope to find once again their lovely homemade porchetta! A presto!

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 9 March 2015

We stopped at this trattoria because there was a crowd of cars in the parking lot. There was a man at the outdoor grill. We arrived at 1430 for lunch and were promptly seated (no reservation). We had small quarter liter of house red wine (cabernet) but it seemed a little overfilled (generous portion). I had grilled radicchio and the gulash (angus beef and potatoes). I liked the radicchio and the gulash. I would have liked some carrots in the gulash but I suppose that it just a matter of taste. My friend had the grilled goose on a bed of rucola accompanied by grilled triangles of polenta, and beans with onions. I am not crazy about polenta but this was really good polenta made with a rustic cornmeal. We cleaned our plates. We had espresso cafe - strong coffee (silver brand) but a little bitter but improved (smoother) with a little sugar After our meal, the owner's father came to greet us and inquire about how we enjoyed the meal. When we paid our check, we were offered complimentary shot of hazelnut liquor served in chocolate cup. My friend bought a bottle of liquor. The bathroom was clean with a proper sitting toilet (not a squatty potty) and had a small heater in there for comfort.

Date of visit: March 2015