“Birthday Celebration”

Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Claremont
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Could not fault anything right from starter
to dessert.
Good ambiance, concerned waiters ( always checking if everything is okay )
Will definitely recommend to friend & family

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

The Avenue is a wonderful restaurant. Home from home, my wife and I have been dining here since 2016. The food is absolutely great. Medium steak perfect every time. And the service outstanding. Tony, Prisca, Chris all know us by name. Booking advisable.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We popped in for a meeting and realized that they only serve a buffet. I understand that as they cannot predict the lunch trade there is no point in running an a La Carte menu.
Service was attentive and friendly. Food was average.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I cannot reccomend this restaurant enough!! Best burger I have EVER had, the Lindt Chocolate Brownie deserves an essay and review all on it's own it is so divine!!! If I could give it 100 000 000 stars I would! You will not be sorry coming to this restaurant. I have nothing to fault :)

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

A really charming restaurant serving wonderful food and with very attentive warm and friendly service. Will definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2018