Lowest prices for your stay
USD 274
Booking.comUSD 297
Hotels.comUSD 274
eDreamsUSD 297
2,040 results
All reviews mokka bar wedding party different theme all inclusive package plenty of choice plenty of sunbeds buffet restaurant all inclusive hotel restaurant staff an adult sun loungers sea limassol george cypriot cats
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Returned here for a break and some R&R. Staeyed last christmas and decided to return for a 6 night re season break . Hotel was great friendly staff, good,clean comfortable and spacious sea veiw room,we had some nice evening meals in the restaurant but ate out most evenings which was our choice.bar syaff wete very efficient and always ensured we had a drink. Shame the pool was to cold to use and other restaurants were not open when we stayed . There was very little entertainment as pre season but this was fine as we did not expect it. We like the hotel but you are a fair way out of limmasol ,buses are available just outside. And there are a few local shops for essentials and a couple of bar/restaurants within walking distance. Am sure this hotel could become very busy during peak season but our timing suited our needs realy well.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
EliasBeachHotel, General Manager at Elias Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Reviewer,

Many Greetings from Elias Beach Hotel!

Thank you for choosing again our hotel for your return trip to Cyprus with your wife in May 2016 and for taking some of your precious time to post your review on TripAdvisor, in which you share how enjoyable and relaxing your holiday break was.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed all of our hotel facilities and services and thank you for the special mention done to our team members as you found them great friendly. I also feel honored to read that you found our hotel clean, comfortable with spacious sea view room.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

The hotel grounds are really nice, the pool for adults is a bit small.
We've had to change rooms because the ac wasn't working but the second room was lovely.
The only thing that really annoyed me and that I found very uncomfortable and a bit gross was the fact that underneath the bed sheet there seemed to be some kind of plastic sheet on the mattress. Wasn't very nice to sleep on.
All in all though a very nice holiday. Friendly staff and... Amazing food!

Dear Reviewer,

Warm Greetings from Elias Beach hotel!

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to Cyprus in July 2016 with your family and for taking some of your precious time, to share your very good experience with us through your recent review on TripAdvisor.

Glad to read that you found our hotel grounds nice, our food amazing and our greatest hotel asset; our team members friendly.

However, I am sorry to read that you had to change rooms during your stay due to an insufficient operation of the a/c system, but at the same time, I am pleased to read that your second room was lovely and enjoyable. Your small point raised with regards to a plastic sheet on the mattress underneath the bed sheet has already been noted for further consideration from our Housekeeping Department.

Thank you once again for your review and I personally and the rest of our Hotel Management & Team look forward to welcoming you and your family, back to our hotel in the nearest future,

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

We absolutely loved this hotel, literally from getting off the coach we had a lovely warm welcome, a lovely gent got our suitcases and took them straight to our room, he explained everything about air con, key card, telephone etc he was so friendly!
There was me, my husband to be and our 2 children for the first week and our family and friends flew out on the second week for our wedding.
The first day a man called Tay (from the entrainment team) was walking round the pool and started talking to us asking if we wanted to get involved in water polo, it was lovely to have someone introduce himself and make us feel so welcome, so soon, literally from this time my son (who has additional needs) didn't leave him alone, I cannot express how good Tay is with children, when our son would get too excited, Tay did a meditation thing with him to calm him down- absolutely brilliant! We felt so at ease and he even taught us a thing or two! Tay if you are reading this you know who we are (your our Aladdin )
Ben who is the manager of the entertainment team is fantastic! Very Witty and funny and always smiling and happy, I miss our time bomb game in the pool
Charlie, Hayley, Jeremy, Angel work their backsides off and are so happy to see the children, they always have time for the kids and make them all feel special - can't tell you all how much we miss you!!!
Ok the hotel- very clean, all the staff are friendly, always say good morning/ afternoon to you, bar staff are fantastic, the chefs go beyond to make you happy, our little girl is very fussy with food and we was getting a bit worried that she was only eating fries at tea time, but the chefs went out of their way to cook her some chicken nuggets.
Our wedding was literally a dream come true, bellinda and Lydia where so attentive! I had a few things planned for my husband and they made sure this all went smoothly and to plan- I can't thank you both enough for our day, it was absolutely perfect!!! And dean was lovely he poured our champagne and looked after us and the guests at the wedding BBQ, very friendly and professional!
Literally the only thing I could pick up on would be the children's food, think they could do a bit more variety for children, the sandwiches at the splash bar all had sauce in (which was lovely) but not all children like sauces, just plain ham would of been brilliant for the 'fussy eaters'
To conclude the review we are working so hard to get back here asap! I really don't think we would go anywhere else as I can't see many places matching this hotel, every member of staff from the gardeners to the managers work so hard to make it what it is - thank you to all of you for making our 2 weeks so perfect! And we will hopefully see you all soon :) xx

Date of stay: June 2016
3  Thank JenniferD1984
EliasBeachHotel, General Manager at Elias Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Dear Reviewer,

Warm Greetings from Elias Beach!

Primarily, thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Cyprus in June 2016 with your family and friends especially for such a special occasion; your wedding!
Secondly thank you for sharing your recent 2-week experience with us through such an excellent review online on TripAdvisor.

I feel very delighted to read that your stay with us as well as your wedding day was so perfect and as you highlighted on your review title “Best holiday ever”.

Glad to read that you have enjoyed all of our facilities and services, including our pool areas as well as our Entertainment Team; Ben, Tay, Charlie, Hayley, Jeremy, Angel and their dedication, energy, smile and fantastic daily and evening activities and their special care with both children and adults.

I am also glad to read that you found the hotel very clean and all the staff are friendly, and the special mention for our chefs that went beyond to make you happy, especially your little girl has a special dietary requirements and the chefs went out of their way to cook for her some chicken nuggets.

Last but not least, I am very happy to read that your wedding went so smooth and that our dedicated and experienced wedding team including of Lydia; our Civil Weddings Coordinator, Dean; our Banqueting Manager and Belinda; your Travel Agency (TUI UK – Thomson) Wedding Coordinator ensured that your special occasion would be so perfect and the wedding of your dreams!

Once again, thank you for such an excellent review and I personally and the rest of our Hotel Management and Team members look forward to welcoming all of you back in the nearest future,

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner booked a 2 week all inclusive holiday at the Elias Beach hotel 6/7/16-20/7/16 and can honestly say we loved it! All the staff was so brilliant-a couple really stood out to us. Ben, who works in the Havana club at night was so friendly and always had a big smile on his face and went out of his way to see how we all was & also the lovely Stephania from the restaurant was so sweet and always made a huge effort with our children which impressed us massively! During our stay my husband fell poorly and was in hospital for a few days, the manager was so helpful and went out of her way to help me anyway she could.
During our stay we got married and had the most perfect, magical day. This is mainly down to one lady called BELINDA who works for Thomson as a wedding coordinator. When we first met her she was nothing but polite, professional and helpful in every single way possible to make sure we had everything we wanted for our special day and to take any stress away from us. She was so lovely from start to finish and on our special day she proved how well suited she is to her job! We couldn't of been anymore impressed with her she really did make our day a dream and we are so thankful to of had this lady be part of our special day.
When my husband was taken ill in hospital she went out of her way to make sure he was ok and supported me the best she could. She didn't have to do any of that but because of her big heart and kind nature she went above and beyond for me and my family, this will never be forgotten! So thank you so much Belinda your a star X

Thank you for a wonderful stay Elias Beach we will see you again soon :)

2  Thank jaydeleach

Dear Mrs. Jayde Leach,

Warm Greetings from Elias Beach Hotel!

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent visit to Cyprus with your family in July 2016 for such a special occasion; your wedding and for taking some of your precious time to post your excellent review on TripAdvisor.

I am very happy to read that both your wedding and holiday were so amazing and enjoyable, although your husband fell poorly few days after and went to the hospital for few days. Glad to know that all run smooth at the end and he managed to travel back home on time.

I am very delighted to know that one of our Managers; in particular our Guest Relations Manager; Evgenia and our associate and Wedding Coordinator from TUI UK Thomson; Belinda went out of their way and assisted you in any possible way during your husband’s short illness.

Additionally, thank you for the special mention done by name to our Entertainments Manager; Ben and one of our Restaurant waitresses; Stephania, who also went out of their way to ensure that you and your husband and especially your 2 kids were having a great time with us.

Thank you once again for your excellent review and I personally and the rest of our Hotel Management Team look forward to welcoming you and your family in the near future – perhaps for your 1st year Wedding Anniversary – if not earlier.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Wouldn't normally write a review but after a delayed trip home and some time left before work I thought on this occasion it was certainly worth giving my two pence.

We stayed at the elias beach for 10 nights and from the moment we arrived it was fantastic.

The views out to sea are spectacular the rooms are spacious and modern and cleaned almost daily unless requested otherwise.

The food had great choice particularly at breakfast and the children loved it. Although I would say maybe a little more for variety for the children during the evening dinners?.

The staff in the hotel are superb and that's what really makes the stay the best we have had.

Sincere thanks to everyone but to george at the pool bar makes drinks so fast and nikos for sorting us a parasol on more than one occasion our skin is eternally grateful.

But are sincere thanks go to the entertainment team and their leader Ben they were so good to us as a family and to everyone we could see. They were relentless in their approach but in the most positive way with a constant flow of activities throughout the day and night. The shows we managed to see were brilliant along with the singing and dancing. Would of loved them to be slightly earlier in starting times. But truly are most sincere thanks goes to Ben he was the first person we saw when we arrived and gave us the directions to the toilets and from that moment on he was nothing but polite kind seriously funny and gave it his all. My two girls loved him as did we as a family and he was none stop talking to us in the pool in reception everywhere he really made our holiday and would love to keep in touch also. We hope your back next year because we would book in a heartbeat if you were. Such an asset to the hotel and he shone above everyone. So thank you Ben.

And thank you to the whole staff and hotel at elias beach.

Trip type: Travelled with family
EliasBeachHotel, General Manager at Elias Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

Dear Reviewer,

Many Greetings from Elias Beach Hotel!

Primarily, let me thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent 10-day stay during your visit to Cyprus and secondly, for taking some of your precious time and post an excellent review on Trip Advisor, in which you describe how enjoyable and unforgettable your holiday was with us!

I am very happy to know that from the time you arrived at our hotel your holiday with us was fantastic and that you have found all of our hotel facilities and services to your satisfaction, including of finding our food options great and with a variety of choice.

Last but not last, thank you for your great feedback for our team members and for highlighting that “they are superb and that's what really makes the stay the best you have ever had “as you highlight in your review.

Special thanks also for mentioning some of our team members by name - your comments and kind words will undoubtedly motivate them even more to keep up their hard and great work!

Once again, thank you for your excellent review and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back in the nearest future,