Stayed here overnight on business. Arrived after 10pm but staff were very attentive and showed me to my room and showed me the facilities. Excellent room with high level of interior design and very good facilities. Breakfast was cooked to order in the Orangery and was very good with an atentive waiter who was there to help. With the hotel being small and the Orangery being a fair size it certainly wasn't a cosy atmostphere but the modern decorations made it very pleasent. Didn't have time to go round the grounds but they looked very well maintained. Would definately return on business or with my family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxed country house hospitality for the 21st Century. An intimate, luxury restaurant with rooms set in 45 acres of mature woodland. Home to Peel's Restaurant and our kitchen garden, we bring fresh produce to table for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Just minutes from Birmingham's major air, rail and road links and the National Exhibition Centre (NEC). We are also ideally positioned for visiting Solihull, Stratford, Warwick and central Birmingham. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hampton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Manor Hotel Hampton-In-Arden
- Hampton Manor Hampton-In-Arden, Solihull