“Foods”

Silangang Nayon Park & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Quezon
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

all foods here are so amazing! Plus there beautiful surroundings i want to visit this place again...

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

The food was great as well as the scenery. Travel goin to this resto is just sulit. We all enjoyed it!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We visited here on a family bonding trip staying one night with two days of island hopping including two lunches and one dinner.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the food was authentic and tasty, the accommodation was comfortable and the island hopping and snorkeling was fantastic.
We enjoyed it so much that we have already made another reservation!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

My cousins took us to this restaurant called Silangang Nayon. It was at least 30 min drive from Lucena City with minimum traffic. The place is awesome! I love those nipa huts on stilts. Too bad you can't take a dip in the water. There's no beach area. Just for the view alone and the experience, I'll give this a 5 star. The foods are tasty and service is good. I don't believe there's a public transportation to this place. I'll have to go back when I visit Lucena again in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Wonderful is an understatement when describing this gem of a place. Breathtaking scenery all around, great amenities (wildlife park, swimming pool, restaurant set above the sea, playground) , excellent service by the staff, comfortable accommodation, plus delicious food all reasonably priced - all these make this place worth visiting not only once but many times over. You get this feeling of not wanting to leave and you realize that it is because you fell in love with this place, and going back is a must. By the way, it is a perfect place for family trips, barkada trips as well as a perfect honeymoon place for newly weds. It is also a viable destination wedding venue. One day is not enough. I suggest a minimum 3 days in order to fully enjoy this paradise.