Open today: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Hidden secret of Hua Hin

Reviewed 13 March 2024
Jessy1310
Wiesbaden, Germany
The best treatment I ever had in my whole life and I am experienced customer since 20 years back

There is no words enough to describe this place. I am very experienced customer of Thai massage and... read more

Reviewed 27 February 2024
Curiosity03143754610
Norrtalje, Sweden
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews chronic pain aches and pains western medicine feeling great average massage hua hin professional massage khun treatment healer painful session therapy sciatica insomnia pills thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2024

Absolute great experience. Came just after operation with different issues. Back pain and swollen ankles. Treatment was „tough love“ but pain was worth it. Back pain was gone and ankles still ok after 5 months. Will go back n April this year just to repeat experience.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 27 February 2024 via mobile

There is no words enough to describe this place.
I am very experienced customer of Thai massage and deep tissue massage for more than 20 years.
This is more than Massage, this is a treatment!
I have been to the doctor and had two shots of cortisone in my hips that didn’t help me at all, but Khun Siwalai helped me more and I have less pain already after one treatment and looking forward to the next one.
Siwalai and her coworker Khun Somkon
is extremely well educated about anatomy and how the body works.
I even stayed extra long in Hua Hin just to have more treatments by Siwalai and Somkon.
Yes it’s little more expensive but believe me it’s worth it. Siwalai is very nice woman with a warm positive personality and a big heart. I really love this place and already planning to come back to HH just because of this magic woman. Tips - book in advance because it’s quite fully booked and only open through office hours and closed on Sundays.
Go there and just trust her! She knows what she’s doing🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Date of experience: February 2024
2  Thank Curiosity03143754610
Reviewed 29 August 2023

My husband has been suffering from unexplained joint and muscle pains for the past 2 years, and we went to Khun Sivalai at Pratcharapat Spa during our holidays, after reading the good reviews on Tripadvisor. He underwent the pain relief treatment for 3 times, and it improved his situation a lot – even though the treatment massage itself caused some bruises and pain ;) but those disappeared after a few days. We are still not sure what the root cause of his condition is, but the treatment by Khun Sivalai for sure decreased his discomfort and daily pain a lot, more so than any other treatment or medication he had tried before.

I myself I suffer from pain in the left knee, and also got pain relief treatment at Spa Patcharapat. Beware the treatment itself is not for the fainthearted :) but it was very effective. After 2 sessions (with 1 week in between) I could walk down staits without any problem or pain, something I had not experienced for 1,5 years. Now that we are back home I can very slowly feel it come back, so I need to look for a similar healing massage here in Europe :) - or (preferred!) book another holiday to Hua Hin!

Date of experience: August 2023
2  Thank kdb48
Reviewed 28 June 2023 via mobile

A wonderful long awaited visit. I have a bulging disk pushing on nerves (L5/S1) and had been suffering for over 12 months in Australia . The experience was painful and I was left bruised but I would be there next week to do it again if I could.
I had more results in two sessions in Hui Hin than I had with, Doctors, Physiotherapists, Accupuncture,
and cortisone injections in Australia.
I will go back when finances allow for further treatment.

Date of experience: May 2023
2  Thank gfe01320
Reviewed 19 April 2023

Amazing healers, if you have aches and pains, they will help you. I was crippled with pain that western medicine could no longer treat. After my first visit I no longer needed medication or help to walk. I have been a repeat customer for 5 years.
The best decision I have ever made for my health was to be treated at Spa Patcharapat.

Date of experience: April 2023