Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
auttapol
Nong Kae, Thailand

Perfect Beach

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Feb 2024via mobile
The Beach is beautiful and clean. Excellent atmosphere . Coffee at Page bar incredibly tasty.Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was variety food and delicious . I would love it. The room was clean and big . Next time nI will come back again with my friend Thank you for take care me.
Trip type: Travelled solo
    AU$259
    AU$274
1.7 km from VERSO Hua Hin - a Veranda Collection
Free parking
Drone shot of the exterior
    AU$77
3.7 km from VERSO Hua Hin - a Veranda Collection
    AU$38
3.1 km from VERSO Hua Hin - a Veranda Collection
View more hotels in Nong Kae
All reviews beach bar beachfront place nice room hotel staff sea view sliders swimming pool por gun khun aut bf kul prof spa onsen mocktails
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2024 via mobile

This hotel is amazing.I very like your room hotel when I woke up in the morning to see the beach views. It gave me relax . Breakfast was very nice (variety of food) service staff friendly and good take care. We are also enjoying lunch and dinner at Page beach bar .It’s Fantastic

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2024 via mobile

It’s very nice to visit your hotel !!! I appreciate your highly service . Excellent breakfast . I love Skoop Beach cafe nearby hotel.There are many desserts and flavors of ice cream. It’s so scrumptious. I absolutely come back again.See you soon

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2024 via mobile

We will come back for sure.
It was nice breeze and just next to the beach.
Food also very delicious. My daughtet love icecream at Skoop cafe.
Staff are friendly and helpful.
This is suitable for private trip nice and quiet room.
Room clean and new beautiful mountain view and sea.
Near by hua hin town and night market.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2024

When I arrived I was warmly greeted and offered a welcome drink . Room was very clean and good ambience.Breakfast was delicious It’s variety food.The service was very good and friendly (especially View,Sine)I will comeback again Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2024

The service was better than great. Everyone was kind and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The swimming pools were large and clean. The restaurant had great food and drinks and morning was perfect too. I recommend here strongly.

Date of stay: January 2024