Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Phokeethra Country club
Siem Reap, Cambodia

Great place with an amazing owner

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Apr 2023via mobile
I spent 5 nights, during my golfing trip, and I have been Impressed by the service. You feel almost home, great service, and if you play golf, Sam, the owner is running a society and can definitely get you the best deals on all the courses in the area. A lot of small coffee shop and restaurant in less than a KM around the resort . Beach only 100 meters. So, perfect location for a golf trip. Forgot to mentioned the space in the apartment, really great value.
Thanks to all the team.
    AU$143
  • Algotels
1.6 km from Surf and Sand Resort
Free parking
Drone shot of the exterior
    AU$92
    AU$62
    AU$136
3.1 km from Surf and Sand Resort
View more hotels in Nong Kae
All reviews room was spacious one night hua hin pcr meters thailand facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

Sam and his crew make you feel like one of the family. I stayed there for 6 glorious weeks in April and May. Delicious food and extremely helpful staff made for an excellent experience. Superb location about 100 metres from the beach and nice pool to lounge around in while having a few cold beverages. Looking forward to my next visit and seeing the crew again!

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 1 April 2022

My wife and I stayed for part day whilst awaiting our day 1 PCR test results. Sam and his team were brilliant in arranging everything for us, from booking to taxi pick up from the airport, and PCR testing at Bewell clinic locally (result by 15:00 if tested before 11:00). We had originally booked and paid for a day 1 and day 5 test as this was the requirement before we booked, and the cost for day 5 was refunded to us by the team within an hour of arrival - great customer service :)
The hotel itself was clean and comfortable and the room was spacious and had air conditioning and a small kitchen with equipment. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we would certainly use again! Many thanks Sam and your team

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2022

I used this place in Hua Hin for my one night quarantine and what a great little place. On check in the staff were smiling and friendly and organised me a snack very quick once I’d checked in. The room was huge, clean and bright with lovely views. The aircon worked perfectly and I was able to have it on all night without being disturbed. There is a pool which looked lovely and refreshing, though I didn’t use it. The rooms are kitted out for families and mine had what I assumed is a connecting door so I guess you could book adjoining rooms for larger groups. There is cutlery, plates, mugs, a kettle and toaster. Apparently, it’s only a couple of hundred metres from the beech, though again I couldn’t use that. Only one thing could have been better is that, given there is a kettle, it could have done with a welcome pack of tea/coffee in the room. But that’s not a huge deal and overall I was very happy with my stay. If using it as a quarantine hotel, be assured that all documentation complies with Thailand Pass. Airport pick up is provided and was simple to use as well as my required PCR on arrival in Hua Hin. All of this is included in the price and they gave me my PCR results as soon as they’d arrived. I was only here for one night, but with all the facilities I’d say this would be great for a longer holiday and would happily recommend it.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 11 February 2022 via mobile

From the time I booked my flight, and doing all the necessary paperwork, a big thanks to Sam for helping me with this 😊.
Stepping off the plane ,the organisation from the airport to my pick up outside was first class 🙏.
Made me feel very safe and looked after.

In these strange times, it’s nice to see that Thailand is really trying hard to make it safe for visitors.
This gem of a place is great for all. Staff are friendly and helpful.
It’s spotlessly clean.
Will return ❤️🙏

Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 20 August 2021

Stayed at Surf and Sand Resort for 7 months...great Ownership/Staff. I had a two bedroom/two bath Condo overlooking the Gulf of Thailand. Very neat/clean and wonderful food. Sam and Pooky the owners trated me like one of the family...A wonderful experience. Hope to see them again whe Pandemic Recedes.

Room tip: 4th floor...outstanding
Date of stay: October 2020