“Fantastic show and wonderful business and owners”
Review of Lawdogs Australia

Lawdogs Australia
More attraction details
Owner description: Australian first working dog kennel open to the public for 1 hour sit down shows of law enforcement dog demonstrations and training. Visitors see training and demonstrations from protection, detection and agility dogs. There are often chances to be involved with puppy patting or helping hide training packages for the detection dogs to find. The show is behind a safety fence in a covered arena. Please view website and facebook page for current events, extra shows or seasonal variations to trading hours.
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

We had such a great time watching the dogs being trained and interacting with the puppies (Bondi was very cute). The owners are great to chat to and so passionate about raising and training these dogs. Would definitely recommend. Worth every cent.

1  Thank Raphael R
Lawdogs A, Owner at Lawdogs Australia, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Hi Raphael R,

Thank you for the kind feedback we really appreciate it. Safe travels,

There are newer reviews for Lawdogs Australia

Reviewed 10 March 2017

The place is easily sign posted from the highway and it is just a few kilometers further 'down the road' to their property. Well worth a visit and great for kids also. We visited here last Wednesday and were greeted by pup Bondi. She was getting socialisation skills and we were happy to help her out. This place is a hidden gem for any animal fanciers and also for education of important work that they do to train the animals, some being rescue animals.

1  Thank Mickey56Caboolture

Hi Mickey56Caboolture,

Thank you very much for visiting and being part of Bondi's journey through training. We are glad you enjoyed the visit,

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Beautiful dogs and amazing watching what they can do. Lovely staff and wonderful seeing and hearing about the rescue dog programs as well. I also loved the puppy cuddles with beautiful Bondi :-)

Hi Melony R,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review we love hearing visitors enjoyed their time at our venue,

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We were lucky to stumble across this place and are very glad we paid them a visit. We got to meet one of the puppies before the show - she was playful and a bit naughty, but super cute! The show was educational and really interesting - they cater to all ages and I think it would be a great place for a school trip. Seeing how they interact with and train the dogs using games and positive reinforcement was great. They also take in some abandoned dogs and train them up for a better life, too, which is a really great thing to do. Worth a visit!

1  Thank Rebecca N

Hi Rebecca G,

Thanks for leaving such great feedback we are pleased you enjoyed the visit,

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

At the top of my list of things to do in Stanthorpe, was to see the Lawdogs Australia Show. I attended their 2pm show on Wednesday. I was met my Ray who introduced me to their Alpacas and a ram! Then I got to meet their 10 week old pup Bondi!!! I fell in love with just how gorgeous and cheeky she was!! My day was made and I was just loving every minute!! Not only was the show informative and a covered serious issues, it was interactive and entertaining as well. The staff are incredibly friendly, welcoming and I love their sense of humour! They love their canine pals and it shows. I was thoroughly impressed by how well trained these dogs are (including the rescue dogs which proves they can be trained at any age!) they love their handlers! Also, I loved seeing the new litter of puppies on the puppycam screen. There's also a gift shop full of souvenirs and they sell cold drinks as well. Worth a visit!

1  Thank Kim H

Hi Kim H,

Thank you so much for the feedback it was a delight to have you here and we loved being able to provide some extras before and after the show.

Safe travels and keep up the great photos!