“Excellent as usual”

Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Cambuslang
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: With the freshest ingredients and the highest quality produce our chefs create fabulous dishes that everyone can enjoy. From Authentic Pizza and Pasta to exceptional Fish and Meat Dishes.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My mother was 91 and keen to go out for a birthday meal so 9 of the family went to the closest good quality restaurant ... Fratelli. It was good to be with family like this, my mother enjoyed it, and the food and service were very good.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Had lunch here yesterday 20.3.18 and was extremely disappointed. Starters were o k and when I asked for a small portion of mains I was told in quite a rude manner that I had to take "plate size" which has never happened anywhere before. My friends and I eat out regularly - every two weeks at least - and small portions have never been a problem. The pork lion I had was very dry - so half the meal was left anyway.When we ordered coffee I asked for a "flat white" - "we do white or black coffee - no flat white" was the reply. Needless to say no tip was left - which has never happened before - but honestly felt was not deserved.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Had the best night at the weekend celebrating a 30th wedding anniversary (vow renewal) Buffett was amazing, company was great. Only fault was your function suite (female) bar staff..having worked in hospitality management myself for over a decade I was shocked that the 1st bottle of Rose wine cost me £15 & the 2nd (exact same) bottle cost me £15.50 40 mins later?? After the rude bar member basically called me a liar (after I reminded her of the licensing laws) the male member off staff returned my 50p (out of his own tip jar) because he was fully aware this lady was just chancing her arm!! Glad I was sober enough to know better but can only imagine the amount of “stolen” tips she’s acquired over the years! Not that it’s any of my business but hey ho not my customers she’s bumping!! � apart from that we all had the best night ���� xx

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely meal in fratellies tonight... bruschetta starter was Really good, then had pollo al Pepe Nero I couldn’t recommend this dish enough was absolutely delightful, looking forward to going back to order this again, we also had pasta with veal tagliatelle Della casa which was also cooked to perfection... I would recommend both these dishes if your unsure what to have... the owner Vincent is such a lovely guy who makes you feel so welcome, we haven’t been in since the new year celebrations which where fantastic, a great family event which we will definitely go back too.. overall delighted with everything we had tonight, we where going to go into town but glad we decided to stayed local, wouldn’t have got a better meal anywhere else.. first class.. thank you again to Vincent & his lovely staff..xx

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Been a few times now to Fratellis. Always a nice meal. Good choice menu with the usual Italian food on offer.

We had a Groupon deal for 2 courses inc small glass of wine for 2 people, good value for £26.

My wife and I had same starter and main course. We had gamberoni to start which was very tastey, 6 king prawns with baby tomatoes, spinach in garlic lemon white wine sauce. Main was BBQ fish skewers in a tastey garlic chilli sauce, normally comes with Tuscan potatoes however we swapped them for rice. A lot of fish, lovely.

Great deal from Groupon, recommend Fratelli with or without the Groupon deal.