“Great time”

Andus Fly Parapente Mendoza
Ranked #4 of 16 things to do in Godoy Cruz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are dedicated to tourism activities and free flight. Making it possible to realize your dream of flying. Due to the dry climate, we flew almost the entire year. It is easy to predict the conditions for a safe and pleasant flight.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We had an awesome experience with great views. Very easy to organise with door to door transfer. Was offered the classic GoPro photo mementos to take home too!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank mghazza

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Had a fabulous time! The guides were great and very accommodating for the only English speaker in the group (me). The flight was so beautiful, overlooking the City of Mendoza and the surrounding Andes Mountains. Highly recommend for the trill of running off a mountain and gliding over the amazing landscape. Loved every bit of it!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 11 December 2016

I usually don't write review, unlike it is well deserved. From the beginning, the team was very quick to reply to my emails, be flexible. The pickup was on time...and the main things....it was a formidable para-gliding afternoon. The team is super friendly. the place is a bit bohemian, which gives some charm, but I careful checked the equipment, and it is top-notch. It appears safety is an important part of the operation. The only minor downside, the team speaks little English, except my guide. it is not unusual in Argentina anyway. As well, the waiting place between jump is very quiet. Bring something to read if you like. Thanks again.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Everything was just perfect! Highly recommend! Good price, excelent service. Nice ride. Felt really safe up there!

Date of experience: September 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 July 2016

They picked me up on time at my hotel, drove me with a 4x4 into the mountains, and took me into the air after explaining in careful detail the several pointers to keep in mind for safety. The certified pilots were very knowledeable and had many, many hours of experience. Overall, it was a highly recommendable excursion. At no time did I feel any danger at all; in fact, it was quite relaxing! All equipment was in perfect condition (nothing worn or frayed) and the flight itself lasted long enough: about 15-20 minutes in the air. In addition, they provide you with a video that you yourself and the pilot film as you go: it's included in the price. I never felt any risk! Go for it!

Date of experience: July 2016